4 minutes ago, paulus said:

I went from that to a Kestrel that was given to me by a copper, believe me or not this copper was into coursing dogs, shooting, falconry and generally all field sports. 

Grooming was so different in them days ,I just got a dandy and a 10p mix up 

• Haha 13

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Grooming was so different in them days ,I just got a dandy and a 10p mix up 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, greg64 said:

that sharon larkin snowdon keeps seeing these big cats ,but still  can't get a photo  ,that headline had me for a moment until i realised it was her

I know Sharon and can assure you she is the real deal she has also captured some good pictures there is nothing fake about her she lives in a very active area and is known and trusted by a lot of farmers and land owners sadly she doesn’t do trail cams though we have recently sent her some to put out she puts in a lot of effort and has had success on the back of it  p.s that is now the fifth set of positive dna we have gat from the uk we are getting there slowly but to some it will never be true because they haven’t seen it themselves but they are not willing to put in the miles to find out for themselves 

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I know Sharon and can assure you she is the real deal she has also captured some good pictures there is nothing fake about her she lives in a very active area and is known and trusted by a lot of farmers and land owners sadly she doesn’t do trail cams though we have recently sent her some to put out she puts in a lot of effort and has had success on the back of it  p.s that is now the fifth set of positive dna we have gat from the uk we are getting there slowly but to some it will never be true because they haven’t seen it themselves but they are not willing to put in the miles to find out for themselves 

a lot on here aint got a clue they will just knock it for the sake of it their here 100 per cent like you said thays the fifth dna test proven,they still wont believe it when the goverment admits it some right planks on here just like arguing i expect half of them are just wamkers

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

a lot on here aint got a clue they will just knock it for the sake of it their here 100 per cent like you said thays the fifth dna test proven,they still wont believe it when the goverment admits it some right planks on here just like arguing i expect half of them are just wamkers

I've said on here in the past, I've been for walks in the countryside accompanied by others, and in just say 30 mins, where I've seen maybe 10-15 different species of birds, just as an example, all they've seen is a few crows!!

Alot of people really do walk around with their eyes shut.

• Like 2

I'm itching to know where abouts in the Lakes this happened. My sister has literally jumped sent me a link to an article about it and she's crapping herself because she's out in the Lakes for a bivy camp on Saturday lol.. obviously I know the location will be kept quiet for now. Great result on the positive test though!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I'm itching to know where abouts in the Lakes this happened. My sister has literally jumped sent me a link to an article about it and she's crapping herself because she's out in the Lakes for a bivy camp on Saturday lol.. obviously I know the location will be kept quiet for now. Great result on the positive test though!

Tell your sister to watch hold the front page series two episode two the dna was found  at the time I did the program mate,or have a listen to this we sat on it until after the show was aired as it was going to be an exclusive for the Westmorland gazette, not sure how that panned out as I’ve not seen it yet or listened to the podcast  but you should get the location it was a bit of a shame as I had a limited area in which to work in but just outside of that area I found three sheep kills in a very tight area that couldn’t be used in the program, 

9 hours ago, hot dog said:

Big cats in GB. 

Nope.this has been going on atleast 30 years and not 1 single bit of evidence.

Almost managed to keep your head down grab but thanks for your opinion wish you were a cat I’d catch you every week lol

A2D2ED33-ABDD-4298-90A9-9FB34EDC3386.png

7AF54177-081C-45AA-B05E-8113D10375A2.jpeg

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, hot dog said:

Watched it for 10 minutes but never had a camera phone in 2009.

It's ridiculous.your embarrassing yourself.

Maybe he didn't have a phone with him....or perhaps like me his phone was a 10 quid job ...that had a terrible camera....I know I didn't get a proper phone till 2020

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Maybe he didn't have a phone with him....or perhaps like me his phone was a 10 quid job ...that had a terrible camera....I know I didn't get a proper phone till 2020

2024 still using a £15 Nokia here lol

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, TOMO said:

There has been rumours of big cats in GB my whole life but not 1 photo or video.

Why's that when they can film a endangered snow leopard during a spectacular hunt in the himalayas.

• Haha 1