• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

21 hours ago, mackem said:

Sutton isn’t far from me,he also had a leopard and tigers at his private zoo.

A while ago l posted some newspaper cuttings about a pet puma kept by a local chap in the 1970's. It was never proved but it seemed likely that it had been briefly on the loose and responsible for some horse riders being frightened . This incident is still  included in the list of big cat sightings in the UK .

By chance this week l did a job for an elderly couple who still live next door to where the puma was kept and was given a bit  more information.

Apparently the owner also briefly owned  a lion that was kept on a chain in the front garden. Both cats eventually went to zoos but not before their owner's house had been burgled.

The burglars were undaunted by the fact that the puma was loose in the house at the time . They were caught after daftly boasting that after the thing had licked them they  decided it was safe to carry on with the robbery!

Edited by comanche
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, comanche said:

Apparently the owner also briefly owned  a lion that was kept on a chain in the front garden. Both cats eventually went to zoos but not before their owner's house had been burgled.

Weren’t cat burglars were they?

4 minutes ago, comanche said:

A while ago l posted some newspaper cuttings about a pet puma kept by a local chap in the 1970's. It was never proved but it seemed likely that it had been briefly on the loose and responsible for some horse riders being frightened . This incident is still  included in the list of big cat sightings in the UK .

By chance this week l did a job for an elderly couple who still live next door to where the puma was kept and was given a bit  more information.

The burglars were undaunted by the fact that the puma was loose in the house at the time . They were caught after daftly boasting that after the thing had licked them they  decided it was safe to carry on with the robbery!

My lady told me a few weeks ago of a bloke near here maybe 15 years back had a huge Siberian tiger on his property as a pet,it eventually killed him.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

My lady told me a few weeks ago of a bloke near here maybe 15 years back had a huge Siberian tiger on his property as a pet,it eventually killed him.

Darwinism?

An African guy in a nearby sleepy Sussex village had a lion . My brother knows his son ; I'm going to try to remember to ask what happened  to it. 

I'll leave it to my brother as both Father and son ,and probably the lion were/are pretty "hard" characters!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...