• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fck off I genuinely want to learn I'm not having 25 thl spackers walking behind us taking the piss 🤣🖕

Not judging by the amount of Fanny’s on here ?

Busy time at the allotment with chicks hatching; Cheers.  

Posted Images

i had two bulldogs with me and a pitbullx they shot up the hill the panther had backtracked behind me i swung the lamp behind me and it was crouched down looking at me for a split second i called the dogs but it was gone the dogs was going beserk very hyper

5 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

i had two bulldogs with me and a pitbullx they shot up the hill the panther had backtracked behind me i swung the lamp behind me and it was crouched down looking at me for a split second i called the dogs but it was gone the dogs was going beserk very hyper

How far away was it?

I have seen the body of one that was shot a good few years ago in the Midlands, To side with Greyman, This was all covered up, The Cat was an old cat that had significant muscle wastage, It could not be determined if it grown old in the wild or if it had been released as it was in such poor condition, 

Imagine if it had become public, Every wanna be hunter, part time tracker, Bullx owner would have been all over the area Lol. 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

I have seen the body of one that was shot a good few years ago in the Midlands, To side with Greyman, This was all covered up, The Cat was an old cat that had significant muscle wastage, It could not be determined if it grown old in the wild or if it had been released as it was in such poor condition, 

Imagine if it had become public, Every wanna be hunter, part time tracker, Bullx owner would have been all over the area Lol. 

What cat was it?

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Paul suggested it so are big cats roaming the British countryside 

May be a few isolated ones, More so a good few years ago, There is no evidence to support an ongoing breeding population in the wild, 

Just now, paulus said:

May be a few isolated ones, More so a good few years ago, There is no evidence to support an ongoing breeding population in the wild, 

So why didn't you just fecking well say that in the first place and saved all that bollocks that went on ..:doh:.................:laugh:..

THE END......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5