• Yes , we are gluttons for punishment
    • No , F that noise!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While I agree in principle....I don't actually want many hunting posts....I do plenty and I know other lads do plenty, I'm just not arsed about talking about it on the internet, how much talking can y

I say ,Let them both back on...we could get them both together at the fishing comp,matching his and hers outfits ...and force them to share a tent and put them on toilet cleaning duties,so they both s

Might change my name to -

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Bumped into that Iolo character off springwatch last Friday...he was being shown around this place with a few  politicians and some other faces ... judging by the earrings and way he was dressed....hes a f***ing Mincer?Screenshot_20230722-123041.png.fe8bda1d5823ba07b4d384b9f89f5e10.png

Thought he was taking time out due to illness , thought he had cancer 

9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Why do grown men care if 2 over grown men can't access a social media platform? 

Why does a grown man care what grown men care about grown men who can’t access a social media platform…. 

Then again, why did I, a grown man, care about what a grown man cares about grown men caring about grown men who can’t access a social media platform ?

See where I’m going with this ? LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 10
19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Its Low Tide mate you should be out digging bait mate Lol.

Mind I'm f****d if I would go digging in that today.

Cheers Arry

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

They both could positively add to the site if they stopped the tit for tat nonsense, it became very repetitive and boring.

Cheers.

Been far worse than them two

• Like 3
5 hours ago, mackem said:

I think we should invite Rick Minter and Jonathon McGowan,combined they have more knowledge of rare British wildlife than the BBC wildlife research team and Sir David Attenborough combined,they would add weight and gravitas to the forum.

let Greyman back on if he can back up his claims and produce the pics of the three cubs,the shot leopard he was going to collect,the scale pics of the thermal cat in a back garden “in Devon” etc etc et-f***ing-vet otherwise slap a D notice on him (he liked those) about mentioning fantasy cats ?

FD was a cool guy,his anger was triggered by a PM don’t forget.Yup,always two sides to a coin.

I think FD's a twat who started the trouble with his constant belittling and once you joined in he got on a right roll play mission with it and like you he can't help himself by having a little dig, saying it how i saw it/see it still...By the way i have no fecking interest in cats in any shape or form unless there dead,then they bring a smile to my face..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

it’s a shame when hunting men can’t access the site but lads like you can lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, fireman said:

I think FD's a twat who started the trouble with his constant belittling and once you joined in he got on a right roll play mission with it and like you he can't help himself by having a little dig, saying it how i saw it/see it still...By the way i have no fecking interest in cats in any shape or form unless there dead,then they bring a smile to my face..

I never had a dig mate,I think it was the fact I didn’t believe in breeding big cats in the UK that triggered GM’s snide comments to me that triggered…..well you know the saying about actions provoke reactions,I would still like to see proof though.

• Like 1