Foxdropper and Greymans day out

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've met GM and have to say he's extremely passionate about the cat thing and a smashing chap, he also didnt take this forum too serious and realised a lot of what was said on here could be taken with

Well I for one have met GM a nice genuine bloke with an interesting hobby that he believes in. I would like to see him reinstated on here. As for FD wants to learn to keep his mouth shut just bec

Mayb it’s just my age; but I’m very wary of grown men who use the terms like “mint” and “lush”……..LOL !    Cheers.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

I loved their arguments I could go through a packet of cookies watching it unfold on big cats 

But the script was normally the same,with only slight minor variations

GM…Here’s a pic of a leopard taken near Bournemouth.

FD….Leopard?Looks like a house cat.

GM….I am getting it scaled,Rick Minter and the group are super excited about the pic,it’s blatantly a leopard,we even found a horse half eaten 20 feet up a tree.

FD…..Ummmmm,it’s a housecat.

GM….Your killing the thread with your negativity…….meet me….marquis of Queensbury…….university……Tooth-pit…..DNA….Evidence….PM….Inbox

385DFFEC-99B6-42E8-966B-1FB750E90420.jpeg

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

I loved their arguments I could go through a packet of cookies watching it unfold on big cats 

Shouldn’t have got a packet,you should have got a big family sized box as in the end once a pic was posted what followed was a predictable………..

AE458C5E-5F9F-4D05-97DC-CB2704CF76E4.jpeg

• Haha 2

Not having a go but GM sees cats and cat sign in everything, and if anybody points out the obvious he calls them or plays the victim. FD did bait him, but is more of a countryman and actually sees what he's looking at, obviously been about 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1