1 in 10 UK kids.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

19 hours ago, sandymere said:

Why are people triggered by this, they are teenagers going through changes and looking at lots of options in all aspects of their lives, most will settle in a few years and get on with it without issue. 

I recon just let them be kids and find out what they are going to be.

Ps its the daily fail so likely unreliable factually.

Options haha, hmmmm will I be a woman or a man ? Hmmmm decisions. Find out what they’re going to be lol they are what there genitals say they are. 

weird people like you saying weird stuff like that are the problem. 

if you wanna teach your kids that then please do so. 

wonder why suicide rates are so high cos of freaks saying shit like that then when they cut there bollocks off they regret it and neck themselves. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 hours ago, sandymere said:

Why are people triggered by this, they are teenagers going through changes and looking at lots of options in all aspects of their lives, most will settle in a few years and get on with it without issue. 

I recon just let them be kids and find out what they are going to be.

Ps its the daily fail so likely unreliable factually.

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be.

But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming fashionable, which is a whole different thing.

This isn't about a boy putting on a dress and a bit of make up in private to experiment with his feminine side this is actively encouraging life changing decisions, some that cant be reversed, at a very early impressionable age. Wanting that stopped is not transphobic, genderphobic, biphobic or any other phobic that is being used as a label to vilify anyone who just wants to safeguard childrens future.

• Like 15
36 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

wonder why suicide rates are so high cos of freaks saying shit like that then when they cut there bollocks off they regret it and neck themselves. 

40% suicide rate among the trans community whether they transition or not, that in itself tells me its no more than a mental illness

Edited by Bakerboy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My eight year old grandson attends an International School in the Middle East, if a teacher attempted to brainwash the kids with this "trans" nonsense, it would be a race between the authorities and the parents as to who removed the teacher from the premises first !

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Options haha, hmmmm will I be a woman or a man ? Hmmmm decisions. Find out what they’re going to be lol they are what there genitals say they are. 

weird people like you saying weird stuff like that are the problem. 

if you wanna teach your kids that then please do so. 

Because most (70%) first attempts occurred before age 25, we hypothesized that such attempts might be associated with developmental issues related to recognizing one’s same-sex interests and coping with subsequent social stigmatization and hostility. This association is suggested in the second logistic regression model by some of the specific correlates of suicide attempts identified for this age period compared with attempts at age 25 or older. Some of the specific correlates of suicide attempts before age 25 include early repeated antigay harassment, recency of first sexual experience with another man, and recent disclosure of one’s gay or bisexual identity to others. This fact lends strength to the suggested link between antigay harassment in childhood and suicide risk.11,23,70 Furthermore, the finding that more recent birth cohorts showed an increased risk of earlier (before age 25) suicide attempts suggests that prevalence of parasuicide during gay and bisexual males’ younger years may be increasing rather than declining.

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Sandy be happy with a country full of trans coloured folk ??

I think it was less than 5% who responded as non straight in the last census so hardly overtaking the world, rather a  small minority of the population.

Personally i don't care what colour or sexual orientation people are, recon its more about if they're decent people. i know some people are threatened by anyone who is different to themselves and many others are in denial ....

Edited by sandymere
  • Haha 1

Your straight or bent..it really is that simple.. claiming to be anything else is a mental issue and should be addressed not encouraged from an early age..no amount of hormones or cutting off body parts will ever change the DNA you were born with...

quick question for all those that think this behaviour is ok to encourage...What if yourself or one of your kids got in a relationship with one of these freaks?you fell in love so to speak,then found out they were not who you thought they was? would you be happy to f**k something that had had a sex change?do you think that's ok?

personally I would put the freaks in the ground and deal with the consequences ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Because most (70%) first attempts occurred before age 25, we hypothesized that such attempts might be associated with developmental issues related to recognizing one’s same-sex interests and coping with subsequent social stigmatization and hostility. This association is suggested in the second logistic regression model by some of the specific correlates of suicide attempts identified for this age period compared with attempts at age 25 or older. Some of the specific correlates of suicide attempts before age 25 include early repeated antigay harassment, recency of first sexual experience with another man, and recent disclosure of one’s gay or bisexual identity to others. This fact lends strength to the suggested link between antigay harassment in childhood and suicide risk.11,23,70 Furthermore, the finding that more recent birth cohorts showed an increased risk of earlier (before age 25) suicide attempts suggests that prevalence of parasuicide during gay and bisexual males’ younger years may be increasing rather than declining.

to be honest sandy i thought better of you 

is your head really this warped ffs ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Your straight or bent..it really is that simple.. claiming to be anything else is a mental issue and should be addressed not encouraged from an early age..no amount of hormones or cutting off body parts will ever change the DNA you were born with...

quick question for all those that think this behaviour is ok to encourage...What if yourself or one of your kids got in a relationship with one of these freaks?you fell in love so to speak,then found out they were not who you thought they was? would you be happy to f**k something that had had a sex change?do you think that's ok?

personally I would put the freaks in the ground and deal with the consequences ?

?% with you in your first paragraph.