1 in 10 UK kids.....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

so you would be happy to fall in love with someone,have a sexual relationship...then find out they was a man in a previous life???

Lol no, mate lol.  Only been awake a short while, was up twice last night with the nipper, and had very little sleep lol ??

56 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Because most (70%) first attempts occurred before age 25, we hypothesized that such attempts might be associated with developmental issues related to recognizing one’s same-sex interests and coping with subsequent social stigmatization and hostility. This association is suggested in the second logistic regression model by some of the specific correlates of suicide attempts identified for this age period compared with attempts at age 25 or older. Some of the specific correlates of suicide attempts before age 25 include early repeated antigay harassment, recency of first sexual experience with another man, and recent disclosure of one’s gay or bisexual identity to others. This fact lends strength to the suggested link between antigay harassment in childhood and suicide risk.11,23,70 Furthermore, the finding that more recent birth cohorts showed an increased risk of earlier (before age 25) suicide attempts suggests that prevalence of parasuicide during gay and bisexual males’ younger years may be increasing rather than declining.

What a typical leftie paper, it’s nothing to do with young kids being misdirected by there liberal parents to explore these avenues then growing  up confused and mentally ill  it’s the fault of the nasty phobics for calling them names ffs what a total crank you really are, in years gone by when common sense morals and values mattered these parents would be arrested for child cruelty and the children put in care for there own safety, the loonativs really are taking over the asylum 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Your straight or bent..it really is that simple.. claiming to be anything else is a mental issue and should be addressed not encouraged from an early age..no amount of hormones or cutting off body parts will ever change the DNA you were born with...

quick question for all those that think this behaviour is ok to encourage...What if yourself or one of your kids got in a relationship with one of these freaks?you fell in love so to speak,then found out they were not who you thought they was? would you be happy to f**k something that had had a sex change?do you think that's ok?

personally I would put the freaks in the ground and deal with the consequences ?

Good question.

Most of the trans folk I've come across (and there seem to be more and more) you cant make out if they are a ugly woman trying to be a bloke or a ugly bloke trying to be a even uglier woman which is where the problem lies, I dont think they honestly know what they are. 

So based on the ones Ive come across and The costa coffee employee who attacked the customer (pic below) I can categorically state I dont think it would get to that stage. As the saying goes you can dress a pig up in satin and lace but its still a pig.Luna had been working in the Starbucks, which is partially owned by a licensor for the past six months combining the job with studying for a degree in Environmental Science at the Open University 

18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Forget gender assignment folk ,so last week .The new woke narrative is trans- abled .People who say they should have been born disabled .What a f****d up world we live in .

Can be traced back to the day teachers and parents became criminals for administering corrective pain to straighten out a weak child .

The child allowed to express its failings was always a target for human rights individuals and superseded the time when kids were to be seen and not to be heard .

Childs rights ,to a point were  never implemented to give the child such free rein as to take influence from morally week ,sometime celebrities ,individuals and demand adults act on it .

Im old school ,very old school but still managed to raise two kids who see things as I do .Same as  many more folk have but I’d say they are the last generation to have any real, true values to live by .

I watched a programme a lot of years back where a woman intentionally blinded herself because " she knew" she was always meant to be blind. Put acid in her eyes (if I remember correctly) and lived happily ever after.

• Sad 1
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

What a typical leftie paper, it’s nothing to do with young kids being misdirected by there liberal parents to explore these avenues then growing  up confused and mentally ill  it’s the fault of the nasty phobics for calling them names ffs what a total crank you really are, in years gone by when common sense morals and values mattered these parents would be arrested for child cruelty and the children put in care for there own safety, the loonativs really are taking over the asylum 

Yes because being gay is a real modern "woke" issue............... ? them ancient Greek warriors were real "Woke"..

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

to be honest sandy i thought better of you 

is your head really this warped ffs ?

Why, i just bring the information i didn't undertake the study? do you dispute the findings?

Ps, i find the idea of hating someone because of their sexual orientation or how they look as warped.

Edited by sandymere
  • Sad 1
26 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Why, i just bring the information i didn't undertake the study? do you dispute the findings?

Ps, i find the idea of hating someone because of their sexual orientation or how they look as warped.

yes 

so do most people 

but i also find teaching kids perverted shit warped 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, sandymere said:

If you were disfigured at birth or involved in a incident that changed the way you looked I totally agree warped to judge someone on the way they look.

Now if you decide to willingly disfigure yourself or change your appearance to alter the way you look then yes why should that not leave you open to potential ridicule and condemnation ?

You seem to want to muddy the waters on this issue to suit your agenda.

• Like 2