1 in 10 UK kids.....

1 hour ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Good question.

Most of the trans folk I've come across (and there seem to be more and more) you cant make out if they are a ugly woman trying to be a bloke or a ugly bloke trying to be a even uglier woman which is where the problem lies, I dont think they honestly know what they are. 

So based on the ones Ive come across and The costa coffee employee who attacked the customer (pic below) I can categorically state I dont think it would get to that stage. As the saying goes you can dress a pig up in satin and lace but its still a pig.Luna had been working in the Starbucks, which is partially owned by a licensor for the past six months combining the job with studying for a degree in Environmental Science at the Open University 

boys wanting to be  girls....and  have a male partner or girls wanting to be a man and have a girl partner..then surely that just  makes you a plain old  f***ing  gay??? if you want to cut your bits off and lie to yourself then I'm sorry you need sectioning?

• Like 6

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These kids are the offspring of the fecked up world your hero sandymere wants to create if as a parent you don’t have the time to invest in your offspring they will be directed down this road by the v

I don't hate anyone because they are gay. I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race  I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respec

I get that and agree, let kids find out what they want to be. But you've conveniently missed out the part where its being taught as being the norm in schools now to the point where its becoming f

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

boys wanting to be  girls....and  have a male partner or girls wanting to be a man and have a girl partner..then surely that just  makes you a plain old  f***ing  gay??? if you want to cut your bits off and lie to yourself then I'm sorry you need sectioning?

There was a article a few years back in the paper showing 20 "women" dressed in a feminine way but 10 were born men. The 10 had all gone through gender reassignment and you honestly couldn't tell which were the ones that had had surgery, they clearly had some genetic "abnormality" (apologises if that's not the pc terminology) at birth that meant they had male genitalia but were predominately female in looks and feelings so in essence weren't gay.

A 6ft 4in 16st docker chopping his knob off and having hormone replacement to grow DD tits, putting on a dress and lipstick certainly does not make him a woman, but yes a gay man with a fetish. And that detracts away from genuine people who have been born in another genders body and it is those I genuinely feel sorry for.              

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Eh, cum again, its to much fer me to take in is this , f**k it im off to greggs fer a steak slice 

So glad I’m not a parent with kids at school ffs .I’d be doing time .
I got all aggy when girls were allowed to do metal work and boys needlework .It went tits up  from then I guess .Gender is as gender does back then and women stayed home while men worked .

We have systematically f****d our future from values to the countryside and much more .
Every generation accepts more ,which I guess will eventually be the downfall of the human race .

• Like 2
5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

yes 

In what way? Do you think the conclusions were wrong or the cohort was not representative or what?

Or are you just upset because it proves a point you don't like?

Edited by sandymere
29 minutes ago, sandymere said:

In what way? Do you think the conclusions were wrong or the cohort was not representative or what?

Sandy …In what realm do you think you are going to change the minds of lads with real values 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If someone is prepared to actually chop their cock off then I'm prepared to call em a woman....it makes no odds to me. It's the thousands of mad cnuts that are just playing at it for fetish or just to be different that I can't be doing with. 

Been in Manchester today and saw 2 separate ones....just fat ugly blokes in dresses, hadn't even had a proper shave..... ladyboys of Bangkok they most certainly weren't ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

yea it’s bollox we’re more tolerant then ever ain’t we 

surely there should a been stacks more suicides 60s 70s ? 

nothing you ever put proves out apart from how wrong you are yet again mate 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, sandymere said:

Why, i just bring the information i didn't undertake the study? do you dispute the findings?

Ps, i find the idea of hating someone because of their sexual orientation or how they look as warped.

I don't hate anyone because they are gay.

I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race 

I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respectful acceptance to actual promotion.

I hate the sexualisation of children with those that seem obsessed with it.

I hate seeing confused young children being confused even further by confused adults. 

..... mental illness, when not controlled, either by medical help or by promoting cultural norms becomes progressive. We have gone from asking for more acceptance to claiming a tranny is a real woman and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. To saying men can compete against women and use their toilets and changing rooms. And that you can even change from a man to a woman as you see fit each morning...all within 5yrs. 

If you can't see this is a sick mental illness and perversion that needs keeping away from kids then your as sick as them.

screen-shot-2023-02-10-at-10.58.38-am.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5
48 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't hate anyone because they are gay.

I hate how the left have weaponised it like they did race 

I hate the continuation of the gay agenda that has gone from passively encouraging respectful acceptance to actual promotion.

I hate the sexualisation of children with those that seem obsessed with it.

I hate seeing confused young children being confused even further by confused adults. 

..... mental illness, when not controlled, either by medical help or by promoting cultural norms becomes progressive. We have gone from asking for more acceptance to claiming a tranny is a real woman and anyone who disagrees is a bigot. To saying men can compete against women and use their toilets and changing rooms. And that you can even change from a man to a woman as you see fit each morning...all within 5yrs. 

If you can't see this is a sick mental illness and perversion that needs keeping away from kids then your as sick as them.

screen-shot-2023-02-10-at-10.58.38-am.png

what a horrible dirty c**t that is knocks   me f****n sick

• Like 3