another big cat sightings 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great Greyman does his thing and doesn't give a f**k about his critics. Carry on carrying on Greyman.

Id trap it and take the cage to Notton Lane with a note saying " ave that soppy bollocks " ?

Feeders have been there years...get the odd rat but they don't last long,  either the cat or the airgun sorts em out ....I find the cover encourages the birds more 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

got what appears to be a cracking daytime picture on one of the trail cams.

"Appears to be" surely if its "cracking "there's no doubt?

How long has he been tracking big cats in the UK?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

"Appears to be" surely if its "cracking "there's no doubt?

How long has he been tracking big cats in the UK?

Why do you think he has to respond to you sandy,you dont reply to no one on here,sorry only the ones that agree with you.

I dont understand why your trying hard to make fun of grey,i think you should look in the mirror,youve been hoodwinked by the tories on covid an even advertised an pushed there an there mates products an made them a fortune,but you hate the tories lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Just seen this on a group that I am on , no idea if it's real or not.  Apparently these images were caught on a trail cam In glasfynudd foresty in South wales . Maybe someone with a knowledge of trees might shed some light 

FB_IMG_1682889666724.jpg

FB_IMG_1682889663971.jpg

FB_IMG_1682889661010.jpg

• Like 11
8 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

Just seen this on a group that I am on , no idea if it's real or not.  Apparently these images were caught on a trail cam In glasfynudd foresty in South wales . Maybe someone with a knowledge of trees might shed some light 

FB_IMG_1682889666724.jpg

FB_IMG_1682889663971.jpg

FB_IMG_1682889661010.jpg

That’s a lynx,possibly a bobcat,going off the trees/cat my moneys on Canada or maybe a large wildlife enclosure in an animal park,don’t throw rocks at me for my views believers,time will tell as always.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, mackem said:

That’s a lynx,possibly a bobcat,going off the trees/cat my moneys on Canada or maybe a large wildlife enclosure in an animal park,don’t throw rocks at me for my views believers,time will tell as always.

No rocks needed.  What do you see in that picture that says Canada? 

14 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

No rocks needed.  What do you see in that picture that says Canada? 

Everything BUT the pics in black and white and at night so I also added the “Maybe a wildlife enclosure” put it this way,I am so confident I am willing to bet nothing else is ever heard of this particular cat living wild in a welsh forest.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

What do you see in that picture that says Canada? 

What are your thoughts,obviously you have more background info than we do.

10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

FB_IMG_1682889666724.jpg

FB_IMG_1682889663971.jpg

FB_IMG_1682889661010.jpg

Well for me, it is definitely a lynx, and as said a Canadian Lynx. Also, it seems to be in an old Pine forest, and not a plantation, where the trees would be planted in rows, and close together. Pine is the most common type forestry in Canada, by the way. Thats not saying, this is definitely Canada mind. The important question here is, what type of tree's are in the one mentioned in your post?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Well for me, it is definitely a lynx, and as said a Canadian Lynx. Also, it seems to be in an old Pine forest, and not a plantation, where the trees would be planted in rows, and close together. Pine is the most common type forestry in Canada, by the way. Thats not saying, this is definitely Canada mind. The important question here is, what type of tree's are in the one mentioned in your post?

Looks more like Larch to me, plenty of places where there is Larch in this country.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic