Best dog man gone

15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well judging that one is posting wads of cash from daily mail article pics , I’d say frank lucas is safe for the time being mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Back in the day a was stupid only thought about myself and nobody else. Then my misses came along and two years after my son. Soon as I met her it was time to grow up before that a didn't really want to settle down with a woman a thought a liked the life style a was living. Which a look back now and think what a waste of years in and out of jail no good for no one. But back then I survived in jail made abit of money from postal orders sent out. A can't say much on here other than a was getting 50 quid postal orders sent from other prisons family's for 8ml tablets of subitex that was back in 2002. End up coming out to some decent money lol. Mc will know there's lads in there now making 50 quid of a pack of bacci which to me that's a mess about they won't get many 50g packets in jail unless it's coming over the wall. Better off with the subitex if you know any one that can get hold of it. My brother used to buy them off a junkie back in day at two quid each and I used to sell them at 50 quid 20 each visit so you work that out ? so yeah a did do okay ? 

lol why would i know lol 

only gormless fuckers keep going in and out in out that’s for junkies ffs 

but i’d say baccy more 500 quid a pouch from what lads i know in there tell me me

and you hit hull subbies put away you’d be spooned out first night lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol why would i know lol 

but i’d say baccy more 500 quid a pouch from what lads i know in there tell me me

Same bloke that complained about junkies down his way as well the hypocritical twat 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BEARINATOR said:

Same bloke that complained about junkies down his way as well the hypocritical twat 

he’s like a muslim pizza shop owner serving customers he really hates lol even down to the shit on hands muzzies from wiping his arse with his hand bangers from raking about in his lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

lol why would i know lol 

Yeah alright you talk some shite spooned out first night that's why it was a hull lad that put my name forward to screws the grassing c**t because a wouldn't box him off with some without Money up front ?. Lucky I'd seen screws coming to door an sent loads of burn Into my pad mates draws who was at work lol. 25 packs at the time an I had 25 packs too. Lucky that it was a pad spin that had been put in for drugs and not a random search because screws said they would of taken the bacci simple c**ts how did I get the bacci ? Like a say hull and everthorpe back then with Armley transferring men from there had hull and everthorpe boxed off. It got to point they had to ship us out couldn't handle having Leeds an Bradford men together. Am not talking little junkies am talking proper grafters out earning money and when getting out still enough to put on for a good few years mc. And if you was In jail back then you'd know I'm not talking rubbish us west Yorkshire leeds men are like London men down south run any jail in Yorkshire and Humber fact. I've heard now alot are on that spice so jails are done not good for any man to be. So soon you might be In if you keep hitting them fens like you say you do ? ? 

• Haha 3
Just now, Bangersanmash said:

Yeah alright you talk some shite spooned out first night that's why it was a hull lad that put my name forward to screws the grassing c**t because a wouldn't box him off with some without Money up front ?. Lucky I'd seen screws coming to door an sent loads of burn Into my pad mates draws who was at work lol. 25 packs at the time an I had 25 packs too. Lucky that it was a pad spin that had been put in for drugs and not a random search because screws said they would of taken the bacci simple c**ts how did I get the bacci ? Like a say hull and everthorpe back then with Armley transferring men from there had hull and everthorpe boxed off. It got to point they had to ship us out couldn't handle having Leeds an Bradford men together. Am not talking little junkies am talking proper grafters out earning money and when getting out still enough to put on for a good few years mc. And if you was In jail back then you'd know I'm not talking rubbish us west Yorkshire leeds men are like London men down south run any jail in Yorkshire and Humber fact. I've heard now alot are on that spice so jails are done not good for any man to be. So soon you might be In if you keep hitting them fens like you say you do ? ? 

mate, somethings are best left in your own head??

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Well judging that one is posting wads of cash from daily mail article pics , I’d say frank lucas is safe for the time being mate 

You still talking about that do you really think I'd share a post of my own money. That was just to wind them up saying a hate people that boast about what they've got ? Just because a put up a thread about how much money a make off birds. The man was nearly crying when a mentioned the money that's in the Siberian pied goldfinches. But week before was asking me how much would it be for a pair not that a want one though lol ? ? 

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

mate, somethings are best left in your own head??

Danny am talking back when a was a teen am now in my 40s so a don't think police will be knocking on my door. Screws knew what a was upto an some even said back then jails wasn't so bad fella used to smoke abit of weed some taking the other shite but still heard nothing from the fellas. Know it's men getting cut up for that spice crazy. A screw lives near me who works at Doncaster and said it's f****d few times he's thought about giving his job up but 15 years in. He said your talking 20 or more Ambulance a day at one  time for that spice crazy that shit. I'm not proud of going to jail but back then a met some decent young men from all over the country that a could go out for a drink now good lads. 

30 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Yeah alright you talk some shite spooned out first night that's why it was a hull lad that put my name forward to screws the grassing c**t because a wouldn't box him off with some without Money up front ?. Lucky I'd seen screws coming to door a sent loads of burn Into my pad mates draws who was at work lol. 25 packs at the time an I had 25 packs too. Lucky that it was a pad spin that had been put in for drugs and not a random search because screws said they would have taken the bacci simple c**ts how did I get the bacci ? Like a say hull and everthorpe back then with Armley transferring men from there had hull and everthorpe boxed off. It got to point they had to ship us out couldn't handle having Leeds an Bradford men together. Am not talking little junkies am talking proper grafters out earning money and when getting out still enough to put on for a good few years mc. And if you was In jail back then you'd know I'm not talking rubbish us west Yorkshire leeds men are like London men down south run any jail in Yorkshire and Humber fact. I've heard now alot are on that spice so jails are done not good for any man to be. So soon you might be In if you keep hitting them fens like you say you do ? ? 

you are a character mate lol 

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Danny am talking back when a was a teen am now in my 40s so a don't think police will be knocking on my door. Screws knew what a was upto an some even said back then jails wasn't so bad fella used to smoke abit of weed some taking the other shite but still heard nothing from the fellas. Know it's men getting cut up for that spice crazy. A screw lives near me who works at Doncaster and said it's f****d few times he's thought about giving his job up but 15 years in. He said your talking 20 or more Ambulance a day at one  time for that spice crazy that shit. I'm not proud of going to jail but back then a met some decent young men from all over the country that a could go out for a drink now good lads. 

I know your not meant to ask but What did you get locked up for stealing another man’s virginity ?? 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, gnipper said:

And the let Paul sykes read the page 3 on his back every day

lol i know a few men in with him who he’d pop over to see when out none said out about him raping yps lol