Best dog man gone

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

On 18/04/2023 at 16:25, shaaark said:

I just find it all a bit too silly, really gnash.

Used to see it regularly when I used to be out and about.

Thats fine the trouble is mate folk are all too quick to point out sillyness and hypocrisy concerning whites without ever stopping to think of the sillyness and hypocrisy of a black man moving to a white country and then putting demands on white people....i mean if white people are such nasty hypocrites who treat black people so badly why do black people continually demand the right to live here.

Its nothing about being " racist " and other such meaningless terms personally im just a person with healthy survival instincts and a passion for the beauty,culture and high civilization my ancestors built.....if it makes me racist to feel the need to protect and preserve that then so be it but race will never stop being mankinds greatest and most important issue as literally everything about the human condition is the product or our racial composition......it will never stop being important because it is the biological foundation of who and what we are.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
24 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats fine the trouble is mate folk are all too quick to point out sillyness and hypocrisy concerning whites without ever stopping to think of the sillyness and hypocrisy of a black man moving to a white country and then putting demands on white people....i mean if white people are such nasty hypocrites who treat black people so badly why do black people continually demand the right to live here.

Its nothing about being " racist " and other such meaningless terms personally im just a person with healthy survival instincts and a passion for the beauty,culture and high civilization my ancestors built.....if it makes me racist to feel the need to protect and preserve that then so be it but race will never stop being mankinds greatest and most important issue as literally everything about the human condition is the product or our racial composition......it will never stop being important because it is the biological foundation of who and what we are.

Far too deep for me, gnash.

I really don't think about it that much, to be honest.  ?

22 hours ago, shaaark said:

Far too deep for me, gnash.

I really don't think about it that much, to be honest.  ?

And theres the problem folk who it doesnt really matter to immediately turn on their own given half a chance as thats the direction we're all being led.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And theres the problem folk who it doesnt really matter to immediately turn on their own given half a chance as thats the direction we're all being led.

Chill out, gnash, I've not turned on anyone.

I just don't feel the need to get really worked up by any of it.

Was just simply pointing out, that in 'my opinion' a lot of this racist mullarkey is false.

It obviously matters to some people, but I'm not one of them.  ?

And just to let you know, I can see some of your points.  ?

Edited by shaaark

Looks like the man from meryside who moved down to us lot had a good send off. The kids from the local school painted  pics of dogs etc to line the streets which is a nice thing, lots of locals came out too

• Like 3
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Was just simply pointing out, that in 'my opinion' a lot of this racist mullarkey is false.

It’s alright if you fancy black men shark it’s 2023 no one will judge you it’s the land of the free after all …. 

A9E944ED-4E58-4100-B1CD-C25C714E4A4B.jpeg

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

It’s alright if you fancy black men shark it’s 2023 no one will judge you it’s the land of the free after all …. 

A9E944ED-4E58-4100-B1CD-C25C714E4A4B.jpeg

Stick to pasting and copying 3000 word links, mate, you make more sense.  ?

Or is it copy and pasting, can't remember?!  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Bet your ancestors are really proud of you woke faggot .

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Bet your ancestors are really proud of you woke faggot .

Probably prouder of me than yours are of you, bungalow!!  ?

Anyway, I thought, according to you, you don't abuse people on this site?!!

You absolute BELLEND!!  ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Stick to pasting and copying 3000 word links, mate, you make more sense.  ?

Or is it copy and pasting, can't remember?!  ?

Copying and pasting it is no different from posting a link dinglo …. I was only humouring you as I was sick of seeing Mchull tying  you up in knots in every other thread ??

fox droppers right for once you are a little woke fudge Packer faggot 

• Haha 1