Best dog man gone

6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Skinheads in the 90s.Ffs I knew it was a bit backwards up that way but didnt realise it was at least 10years behind everywhere else in the country

some still dressed that way 90s will of been decades before aswell 

bit backwards coming from a southerner lol 

like talking to a brick wall you lot numb as fack lol

• Haha 1

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, mC HULL said:

ray harvey was a black bloke who dressed like and  knocked about with skin heads lol 

bangers said hull was racist back in 90s that’s how racist hull was back then they may have wore all the skin head clobber but they had blacks doing it aswell ffs lol 

Mc a was talking to a lad from Huddersfield in everthorpe that had been shipped out from hull nick an he said racist to f**k. The lad was a big name in Huddersfield. But when in there couldn't go out on the wing without having to watch his back because of the lads on there from hull. But one of the Lads who on the wing at the time ended up coming to everthorpe he was one of the instigators called greeny well known in hull. But Henderson the coloured lad f****d him up in everthorpe ended up on numbers that greeny an shipped out lol. Back then hull was a racist place but now it's capital for junkies its a shit hole same as Selby,  Grimsby. But what a said about most house's smelling of cat piss an dog shit is true. Most house's on the council estate we hit with the park hampers were claiming benefits it's a bad old place hull. 

17 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Mc a was talking to a lad from Huddersfield in everthorpe that had been shipped out from hull nick an he said racist to f**k. The lad was a big name in Huddersfield. But when in there couldn't go out on the wing without having to watch his back because of the lads on there from hull. But one of the Lads who on the wing at the time ended up coming to everthorpe he was one of the instigators called greeny well known in hull. But Henderson the coloured lad f****d him up in everthorpe ended up on numbers that greeny a shipped out lol. Back then hull was a racist place but now it's capital for junkies it’s a shit hole same as Selby,  Grimsby. But what a said about most house's smelling of cat piss a dog shit is true. Most house's on the council estate we hit with the park hampers were claiming benefits it's a bad old place hull. 

it can be rough in there mate if from out a town 

how old was greeny early 20s ? only one i can think of i have his niece at mine all the time i can’t see him going on the numbers at all he would a done damage and been down the block first or been racist seen as he has half cast half sisters etc 

i can see him robbing been a nasty c**t it’s all he’s ever known lol

id imagine most needing moody hampers will a been hard up mate that’s common sense 

Edited by mC HULL
4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Mc a was talking to a lad from Huddersfield in everthorpe that had been shipped out from hull nick an he said racist to f**k. The lad was a big name in Huddersfield. But when in there couldn't go out on the wing without having to watch his back because of the lads on there from hull. But one of the Lads who on the wing at the time ended up coming to everthorpe he was one of the instigators called greeny well known in hull. But Henderson the coloured lad f****d him up in everthorpe ended up on numbers that greeny an shipped out lol. Back then hull was a racist place but now it's capital for junkies its a shit hole same as Selby,  Grimsby. But what a said about most house's smelling of cat piss an dog shit is true. Most house's on the council estate we hit with the park hampers were claiming benefits it's a bad old place hull. 

Did you fellas do alright cash wise out of all of this gangster type lifestyle and spending time her majesty’s bed and breakfast away from your family’s???? Or  was it a waste of time???????

• Haha 3
On 15/04/2023 at 06:24, Bangersanmash said:

It might of changed but back in the day am talking 90s early 2000 there wasn't many round hull. Did abit of bird in hull and most lads in there was racist to f**k lol. Most shit bags to be fair hand full of decent lads rest on the brown stuff proper dossed out tramps. Then  shipped to everthorpe tidy little place screws didn't have a clue wasn't ready for us Lads coming from Armley. First 12 month of my bird they were shipping us from Armley to there. We ended up having that place boxed off pal no more Was it an east Yorkshire run jail but run by us from west Yorkshire Leeds an Bradford boys. We had all the visits boxed off too. Some little fanny from your way got my pad spun random search the screw says. But it wasn't some f****r had put my name is box jealous c**t. All because a said no to him on buying an item because he couldn't come up with the money straight away. It's a f***ing shit hole hull. A once helped my old man's mate who owns a door step money business do Xmas hampers all over country doing them parks hampers. We did hull an most of the houses stunk of cat piss or gardens full of dog shit or just scruffy c**ts in general not a nice place mc lol

Did you do "bird" for forging money or just for forging pictures of your own? Asking for a friend :angel:

Edited by hambone
typo
  • Haha 2
15 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Did you fellas do alright cash wise out of all of this gangster type lifestyle and spending time her majesty’s bed and breakfast away from your family’s???? Or  was it a waste of time???????

Back in the day a was stupid only thought about myself and nobody else. Then my misses came along and two years after my son. Soon as I met her it was time to grow up before that a didn't really want to settle down with a woman a thought a liked the life style a was living. Which a look back now and think what a waste of years in and out of jail no good for no one. But back then I survived in jail made abit of money from postal orders sent out. A can't say much on here other than a was getting 50 quid postal orders sent from other prisons family's for 8ml tablets of subitex that was back in 2002. End up coming out to some decent money lol. Mc will know there's lads in there now making 50 quid of a pack of bacci which to me that's a mess about they won't get many 50g packets in jail unless it's coming over the wall. Better off with the subitex if you know any one that can get hold of it. My brother used to buy them off a junkie back in day at two quid each and I used to sell them at 50 quid 20 each visit so you work that out ? so yeah a did do okay ? 

9 hours ago, tonyormy1 said:

f**k ME THIS PLACE IS FULL OF GANGSTERS 

Not gangsters just young an stupid at the time and still remember the arse holes that brought it on top for them selfs and didn't use the system to there advantage just ended up down what they call the block all the time 23 hours a day behind the cell door and they thought that was a gangster when walking back on normal wing. Lads would cheer them on when kicking off then soon as they were down the block forget about them haha. Fools Bouncing back on wing loud making them selfs been seen. Instead of doing there thing getting there jail done and back out to your family with a decent bit of cash. Because in there they all wanted to be free of them cells on a night mostly weak individuals. The ones that on the outside say jail was easy lol. But was running round the prison wing looking for a head change seen them all. 

55 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Not gangsters just young an stupid at the time and still remember the arse holes that brought it on top for them selfs and didn't use the system to there advantage just ended up down what they call the block all the time 23 hours a day behind the cell door and they thought that was a gangster when walking back on normal wing. Lads would cheer them on when kicking off then soon as they were down the block forget about them haha. Fools Bouncing back on wing loud making them selfs been seen. Instead of doing there thing getting there jail done and back out to your family with a decent bit of cash. Because in there they all wanted to be free of them cells on a night mostly weak individuals. The ones that on the outside say jail was easy lol. But was running round the prison wing looking for a head change seen them all. 

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

Back in the day a was stupid only thought about myself and nobody else. Then my misses came along and two years after my son. Soon as I met her it was time to grow up before that a didn't really want to settle down with a woman a thought a liked the life style a was living. Which a look back now and think what a waste of years in and out of jail no good for no one. But back then I survived in jail made abit of money from postal orders sent out. A can't say much on here other than a was getting 50 quid postal orders sent from other prisons family's for 8ml tablets of subitex that was back in 2002. End up coming out to some decent money lol. Mc will know there's lads in there now making 50 quid of a pack of bacci which to me that's a mess about they won't get many 50g packets in jail unless it's coming over the wall. Better off with the subitex if you know any one that can get hold of it. My brother used to buy them off a junkie back in day at two quid each and I used to sell them at 50 quid 20 each visit so you work that out ? so yeah a did do okay ? 

Ahh, I've got it !!!

You're after the part of "Genial Harry Grout" in the remake of "Porrige" !!!.

Cheers.

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

Selling jail smack you divvy admitting it haha At least mcescobar doesn’t admit to nothing on here 

• Haha 1