Best dog man gone

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well the lurcher section is well slow atm wi everyone being out gerrin the dogs ready for next month ,plus this seems 2 have a plethora of intellectually challenging thoughts and ideas

Mint 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could of called that old chestnut,  it's not that I'm in the slightest bit bothered where he sticks his pee pee, it's just the way it's pushed onto the youth of today that passes me off. Ask yourself

Sometimes I wonder why I keep coming on thl....then I realised we have gone from lily fckin savage to Paul Sykes and who's done most bird in 28 pages... .....you simply cannot find that high leve

Are you two auditioning for some new Guy Ritchie movie ?  “No Bangers & Mash In Armely…..Only Porridge ”, or maybe “Snatch’d In’t ‘Ull”. PMSL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

On 31/03/2023 at 08:29, dogmandont said:

All you fellas giving it the big... I don't deal with ethnics bollox are completely full of shite and lying through your fcuking teeth. 

Nothing more  than trying to portray a hardman image on the Internet. 

At least some fellas have said you just can't not deal them now and again in day to day life, the rest of you, full of fcuking shite. ??

When groups of people are entrenched into your nation in huge numbers its impossible to avoid them....but whats " hardman " about not wanting your area to become the desperate shitholes that other multicultural areas have become ?

I'll say please and thankyou to the joe daki in the petrol station and be polite when in non white company....but i simply prefer people who are like my own,whats so wrong with that ?

• Like 8
On 31/03/2023 at 09:46, shaaark said:

Said this a few years ago.  Fellas in the pub watching their favourite team, at least a third of them black,  and if one of em score a goal, he's brilliant, but if he misses he's a useless black c**t!!  

Game finishes, then they go across the road for an Indian meal, or kebab, to take home!!

Hypocritical as f**k!!

Mate you've always struck me as a good lad but thats bordering on infantile !....you dont have to hate others to prefer your own !!

What is hypocritical about white people doing what every other race does.... this ridiculous notion that everybody wants to be " together " as one is complete nonsense.....everybody prefers to be with people who are like themself its nothing to be ashamed of its perfectly normal human behaviour......in London why do blacks swarm towards Brixton why do Jews head for Golders Green......right across the country why do Pakistanis head for Bradford its just normal behaviour to build communities with people you feel akin to.......... but for some bizarre reason white people are made to feel guilty about it !!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Mate you've always struck me as a good lad but thats bordering on infantile !....you dont have to hate others to prefer your own !!

What is hypocritical about white people doing what every other race does.... this ridiculous notion that everybody wants to be " together " as one is complete nonsense.....everybody prefers to be with people who are like themself its nothing to be ashamed of its perfectly normal human behaviour......in London why do blacks swarm towards Brixton why do Jews head for Golders Green......right across the country why do Pakistanis head for Bradford its just normal behaviour to build communities with people you feel akin to.......... but for some bizarre reason white people are made to feel guilty about it !!

The hypocrisy thing, gnash, is people supporting black sports people, any sport, and then calling them 'useless black c**ts' if they lose, or miss a goal, or whatever.  And on one hand wanting 'f**k all to do with them' or 'why don't they all f**k off back to the jungle' etc etc, then proceed to the nearest curry house, to be served their 'Asian' meal cooked by 'Asians'!!

On 31/03/2023 at 10:19, lurcherman 887 said:

I just wanna know are Christian Indians okay ? Isit just a religion thing ? Not skin colour 

Stop pretending to be stupid mate the word they use is " racism " not religionism.....its about race,ethnicity......and yes all races and enthnicities are " ok " as you put it....i just prefer my own one if thats ok......" racism " today does not exist,its impossible to exist.....but what does exist is " anti black " or " anti white " etc......evidence of an " anti white "agenda is all around us when whites are excluded from applying for jobs in RAF/Police/Fire Brigade/BBc/Arts/MSM etc etc .....yet evidence of an " anti black " agenda ? NONE whatsoever.....an anti white agenda is allowed to flourish in every industry and area of our lives while an anti black agenda has been criminalised and eradicated.

The whole lefty multicultural axis has placed white people on an inferior level to non whites and then blames us and calls us names for being sick of pandering to it and papering over the cracks of the failed experiment of forced multiculturalism.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

When groups of people are entrenched into your nation in huge numbers its impossible to avoid them....but whats " hardman " about not wanting your area to become the desperate shitholes that other multicultural areas have become ?

I'll say please and thankyou to the joe daki in the petrol station and be polite when in non white company....but i simply prefer people who are like my own,whats so wrong with that ?

My post was aimed at a couple of fcukwits on here who constantly try to make out they never ever do any kind of business with the etnics which I believe is lies and they're trying to portray a hardman image on the net when in reality they wouldn't say boo to goose. 

• Haha 1
On 31/03/2023 at 12:14, Aussie Whip said:

I don't understand why people hate or even care about what other people's sexuality is. I can understand if you were touched up by a male as a kid, hating them but they are peados not gay. As for gays influencing kids and turning them gay, that's a load of shit. If your son came out as gay would you kill him, disown him. If you did you'd be a true cnt.

Of course you wouldnt kill or disown him but you would be a liar if you said you wasnt disappointed......why have all the uncomfortable human feelings people experience got to be turned into such extremes of hatred.

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

My post was aimed at a couple of fcukwits on here who constantly try to make out they never ever do any kind of business with the etnics which I believe is lies and they're trying to portray a hardman image on the net when in reality they wouldn't say boo to goose. 

it’s easy not to deal with em mate there food is shite anyway don’t go in a corner  shop why would you find that hard to do ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

it’s easy not to deal with em mate there food is shite anyway don’t go in a corner  shop why would you find that hard to do ?

you tell us mchull. ..you only go to your local tesco 

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

you tell us mchull. ..you only go to your local tesco 

no asda mainly mate lol

i go to butchers english i go to pie cake shop english if i want a pizza i go to english pizza homemade burgers american style 

if i fancy a kebab i get a proper gyro from english running greek kebab van don’t mind chinese 

what i won’t do is go to sweaty muzzies  who wipe there arse with there hands and groom kids every town there in and think we’re scum for a dog food kebab or burger that is shite anyway mate lol

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

no asda mainly mate lol

i go to butchers english i go to pie cake shop english if i want a pizza i go to english pizza homemade burgers american style 

if i fancy a kebab i get a proper gyro from english running greek kebab van don’t mind chinese 

what i won’t do is go to sweaty muzzies  who wipe there arse with there hands and groom kids every town there in and think we’re scum for a dog food kebab or burger that is shite anyway mate lol

Im on your side ......but Asda is owned by a couple of camel jockey cnuts who are concreting over Blackburn suburbs and building mosques at a rate of knots . 

Sorry, I am on your side though ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

Im on your side ......but Asda is owned by a couple of camel jockey cnuts who are concreting over Blackburn suburbs and building mosques at a rate of knots . 

Sorry, I am on your side though ?

ffs that’s devastated  me 

i thought yanks owned it ? 

i’ll be tesco from now on ourlass works there anyway but asda was closer so i always pop there not anymore lol