M.O.T.D... Lineker's comments..

2 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

All them cuntś want hanging, never mind deporting obviously. All I'm saying is there's scumbags in every colour & nationality. 

I'm done with this now, I should know by now to stay away from the depths of "off topic"! ?

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is. 

And if we do decide to squeeze some in it shouldn't be done on a basis of if you can get here you can stay. As the majority that get here are young men. Not the women and children we would normally want to prioritise.

When we have had Muslim and African migration at the level we have allowed it's destroyed cities and towns, brought extra cultural issues and reached a level where those people don't need to integrate because they live in a community of their own kind here. With the main draw being Britain's benefits, healthcare and free housing.....rather than saving the vulnerables  lives .

Not difficult, uncaring or right wing 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets have it right Lineker is far left and airs his far left views mostly unchallenged......Matt Le Tissier's feet didnt touch the ground when he refused to wear a Black Lives Matter badge and and he'

If its in his contract its in his contract . My Mrs works in care and she isn't allowed to tweet or post on Facebook whatever she wants . She has her views on refugees and keeps it off the Internet. 

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is.  And if we do decide to squeeze some in it

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

this is the shit we’re getting i

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Emal Kochai, 28, was jailed in 2014 after being found guilty of raping a 12-year-old girl in Reading, Berkshire, and was...

one kid gets raped it’s to many ffs it needs stopping 

He said it was a “Misunderstanding”,he was 19 she was 12,he is now in France trying to get back into the UK after being deported,should have sharia law for him.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

He said it was a “Misunderstanding”,he was 19 she was 12,he is now in France trying to get back into the UK after being deported,should have sharia law for him.

The only misunderstanding was her saying no and him thinking yes, don’t really matter race religion etc once you touch a woman or child it should be lights out in truth ?

• Like 6
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Most people that get off their holes and do something never feel the need to publish it on here for likes, unlike yourself that in every other thread comes out with the big I WAS IN THE EDL bollox like it's a badge of honour. 

Did you ever think having people like yourself in it was the reason for its failure, fools like you were easily portrayed to the public as being bigoted knuckle dragging fcukwits which is exactly what a lot of its members were, the British people were never gonna get onboard with people like yourself. 

So maybe the British public didn't alienate you but you alienated them.

You were masters of your own downfall and if you can't see that then more fool you. 

People like myself lol.

What do you think up you know about me ,l’ll tell you ,f**k all .

What have you done ,I’ll tell you ,f**k all.

If you were there which obviously you  wernt you’d know exactly what went wrong and why it folded .

The powers that be made it very hard for anyone to carry on a normal life away from it mate .Trumped up charges ,random daily stops and work visits .You have no f***ing idea at all .
What you saw in the media ,on the news was only what they wanted you to see .Nowhere did it show or portray the good done in communities for the elderly ,raising money for causes and new builds to house the homeless .You wouldn’t know would you cos you went there but still choose to slate a lad you know f**k all about .

In the years I’ve been on here I’ve mentioned it twice ffs .

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yes there are scumbags in every colour and nationality . But we still don't have room for anymore migrants ?. Not sure how difficult a concept that is. 

And if we do decide to squeeze some in it shouldn't be done on a basis of if you can get here you can stay. As the majority that get here are young men. Not the women and children we would normally want to prioritise.

When we have had Muslim and African migration at the level we have allowed it's destroyed cities and towns, brought extra cultural issues and reached a level where those people don't need to integrate because they live in a community of their own kind here. With the main draw being Britain's benefits, healthcare and free housing.....rather than saving the vulnerables  lives .

Not difficult, uncaring or right wing 

Out of likes but well said .

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah, I agree with a lot of what you've just said pal. Like I said before, I'm not some ultra left pussý with a love for everyone. I 100% agree with your point on how they base who stays. 

But i disagree with whoever said we should have zero immigration of any kind. The country couldn't run without foreign workers in some sectors. And for people who are genuinely running from the darkest, scariest hell in their home country, we need to be a place of welcome. That's British spirit you should be proud of. 

• Sad 1
38 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

And for people who are genuinely running from the darkest, scariest hell in their home country, we need to be a place of welcome. That's British spirit you should be proud of. 

More lefty bullshit....we are full and dont want any more ffs

Plenty problems to sort out here before helping other countries parasites. 

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

And for people who are genuinely running from the darkest, scariest hell in their home country, we need to be a place of welcome. That's British spirit you should be proud of. 

couldn’t agree more. 

can’t start to think what hell they must  have had to endure…in France.

Doesn’t bare thinking about. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
9 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Yeah, I agree with a lot of what you've just said pal. Like I said before, I'm not some ultra left pussý with a love for everyone. I 100% agree with your point on how they base who stays. 

But i disagree with whoever said we should have zero immigration of any kind. The country couldn't run without foreign workers in some sectors. And for people who are genuinely running from the darkest, scariest hell in their home country, we need to be a place of welcome. That's British spirit you should be proud of. 

Yeah can't disagree....but with thousands of families with children currently classed as homeless and living in b+bs then perhaps the basis should be no migrants for now, deport all illegals, criminals and failed asylum seekers and let's get to a point where we can actually help.....rather than making problems worse ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

People like myself lol.

What do you think up you know about me ,l’ll tell you ,f**k all .

What have you done ,I’ll tell you ,f**k all.

If you were there which obviously you  wernt you’d know exactly what went wrong and why it folded .

The powers that be made it very hard for anyone to carry on a normal life away from it mate .Trumped up charges ,random daily stops and work visits .You have no f***ing idea at all .
What you saw in the media ,on the news was only what they wanted you to see .Nowhere did it show or portray the good done in communities for the elderly ,raising money for causes and new builds to house the homeless .You wouldn’t know would you cos you went there but still choose to slate a lad you know f**k all about .

In the years I’ve been on here I’ve mentioned it twice ffs .

I'm a nationalist from Northern Ireland I know all too well how the British government propaganda machine works, far more than the edl ever did.

....... I stared the enemy in the eyes and could see the fear......... ????? Fcuk away aff with that silly bollox, probably shouting abuse at women and kids ye cock. ?????

5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I'm a nationalist from Northern Ireland I know all too well how the British government propaganda machine works, far more than the edl ever did.

....... I stared the enemy in the eyes and could see the fear......... ????? Fcuk away aff with that silly bollox, probably shouting abuse at women and kids ye cock. ?????

Ok mate ,if you say say so .Thanks for the abuse though .Seems like  you and one or two others may have that in common on here .
Keep your emotions tucked in mate like a man instead of bruising your fanny on here to a faceless username .

I have seen fear in the faces of Asian men years ago  but that mate is long ,long gone .Now it’s likely to be the other way round .

• Haha 1

For the ones that are for the immigration whatsbyour thoughts of them being in france before coming here ? Why are we so much more appealing that's its worth risking life on a boat to get here 

Genuine question that I'm not looking for a argument over.  I can see the point of wanting to leave a war torn shithole but when their in France that all joking aside is a very nice country would they then risk life to get here