Irregular heart

4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

No drinking you say? 

That would be enough to give some folk palpitations 

You know? 

IMG_20210523_204428.jpg

I new that pic was gonna pop up lol ? it’s doing my head in not being able to have a beer I’m going to try and get off them next month and see what happens 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutchin

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Cheers Ken, I'll make sure a bit of fishing gear goes your way ,cancel easter eggs ?? 

Thanks mate always up for a bit of fishing kit. Easter will be fine but don’t plan much after that ?

• 2 weeks later...

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local hospital, resting heart rate 180 bpm ,with atrial fibrillation, ended up on acute cardiac unit ,now on bisoprolol and edoxaban ,for a month ,then they'll shock the heart back to a normal rhythm, top Chambers of heart are all irregular, fluttering, means bottom half racing to compensate, shouldn't have left it over 6 weeks ,risk of clots ,hopefully on the mend now ! Stand down Ken! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local hospital, resting heart rate 180 bpm ,with atrial fibrillation, ended up on acute cardiac unit ,now on bisoprolol and edoxaban ,for a month ,then they'll shock the heart back to a normal rhythm, top Chambers of heart are all irregular, fluttering, means bottom half racing to compensate, shouldn't have left it over 6 weeks ,risk of clots ,hopefully on the mend now ! Stand down Ken! 

Hope it all goes well mate 

Atb

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Good man Walt, better late than never at least your in the system and on the mend now ??

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, waltjnr said:

You're lucky you didn't suffer a clutcher being hared around in the back of an ambo with the sirens whaling

• Like 1
3 hours ago, waltjnr said:

your in now mate you’ll soon loose your phobia hope all goes well you will soon be on the mend ?

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Scary shit walt hope your ok mate

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Last time i had an episode they said they were going to take me down to theatre and stop and restart my heart. The shock of that made it go back to normal on its own. Or at least that what i think it was.   

14 minutes ago, paulus said:

Last time i had an episode they said they were going to take me down to theatre and stop and restart my heart. The shock of that made it go back to normal on its own. Or at least that what i think it was.   

Wish mine would ,one drug to slowed it down ,one to thin my blood ,risk of clots apparently when it's not beating properly, at least a month before they jump start me ! 

12 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Wish mine would ,one drug to slowed it down ,one to thin my blood ,risk of clots apparently when it's not beating properly, at least a month before they jump start me ! 

I still have to take Medication even know its under control, Solatol and Bendroflumrthaizide to control the irregular heart and warfarin to stop any clots forming, Been over 2 years now since i have had an episode. Once they get it under control and the right medication it gets a lot better and the longer its under control the less you will be stressing as that adds to the problem. 

17 minutes ago, paulus said:

I still have to take Medication even know its under control, Solatol and Bendroflumrthaizide to control the irregular heart and warfarin to stop any clots forming, Been over 2 years now since i have had an episode. Once they get it under control and the right medication it gets a lot better and the longer its under control the less you will be stressing as that adds to the problem. 

Cheers Paul,definitely don't think the stressing about it help ,so hopefully now it will calm down a bit ,did wonder why I was feeling tired in afternoon!