Irregular heart

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Mine wasnt brought on by exertion so much as what was explained to me like a car starting first thing in the morning and being driven flat out with no choke......i was always a 100 mph type of person but your heart beats much slower when you're asleep......so waking up and straight away ploughing into your day was what was bringing my attacks on....scarey thing when you book yourself as unbreakable,brings you right back down to earth.....my issues were from years of untreated high blood pressure so whoever the chap was earlier in the topic saying he's always had high bp.....address it while you still can.

that’s the killer high bp 

mine was a clot that had formed not angina but the thinning of the arterie because of the clot was similar to angina and raised my blood pressure 

i could go coursing play footy with kids never an issue until i woke up cold went to bed crazy sometimes id have to open window get my breath 

i’ve just had all clear arteries ok don’t need any stents in the arterie had the clot 

as you say get checked would a saved me years of hassle 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutchin

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

i was reviewed at my doctors a while back, for my 6 monthly prescription, my blood pressure was 179, he put me on, ramiprill  5 mg, there must be loads out there withhigh blood pressure. and dunna know it, i feel fine 

Thats why they call it the silent killer.

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that’s the killer high bp 

mine was a clot that had formed not angina but the thinning of the arterie because of the clot was similar to angina and raised my blood pressure 

i could go coursing play footy with kids never an issue until i woke up cold went to bed crazy sometimes id have to open window get my breath 

i’ve just had all clear arteries ok don’t need any stents in the arterie had the clot 

as you say get checked would a saved me years of hassle 

The artery i had blocked was only a 56% blockage which isnt too terrible compared to some....i think the stat was something like over 90% blockage is a 45 % chance of instant death.....they call it " The Widowmaker " apparently !!

• Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

The artery i had blocked was only a 56% blockage which isnt too terrible compared to some....i think the stat was something like over 90% blockage is a 45 % chance of instant death.....they call it " The Widowmaker " apparently !!

the morning i woke up spewing hot and cold sweat cold to touch as usual happening a few year then it felt lik id swallowed a apple down the wrong way throat and across me shoulder killing i put it off for hours then ourlass came back and seen i was grey holding me arm weird so rang an ambulance they asked why i was breathing like i was thought i was causing it then ecg and when i had aspirin and spray under tongue nothing happened i could see the worry 

they  rushed me in me arterie to the left ventricle was fully blocked no blood getting threw told our lass i was minutes from death went in the wrist sucked it out while i watched on the screen once the blood flowed the pain went but bits broke off went into my chamber so they was worried about that 

the echo after to the other week are night and day me heart was weak after hardly pumping 

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Mine wasnt brought on by exertion so much as what was explained to me like a car starting first thing in the morning and being driven flat out with no choke......i was always a 100 mph type of person but your heart beats much slower when you're asleep......so waking up and straight away ploughing into your day was what was bringing my attacks on....scarey thing when you book yourself as unbreakable but you are being rooted to the spot with pain like an elephant sitting on your chest,blood draining out your body etc....brings you right back down to earth.....my issues were from years of untreated high blood pressure so whoever the chap was earlier in the topic saying he's always had high bp.....address it while you still can.

You’re right mate get it addressed - high bp is a silent killer. My old man had the “I’ll be alright” attitude regarding his blood pressure and then died at the wheel a couple years ago aged 65… if he got tablets from the Dr to control it he’d probably still be here now.

Get to the doc,but also check out your diet,look for some supplements that you might be lacking in also,get into a routine and you'd be surprised,I had a bit of an issue as of late same boat but not wanting go docs,I done some research hit the vitamn shop now I'm feeling better than ever,we are made up of a system and chemicals and water,if there's no oil in an engine it's done,if it's bad fuel there's no performance,get well soon ?

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i suffered with me stomach for 2 year before the clot built up enough to give me a heart attack id wake up hot cold dripping in sweat but cold to the touch spewing i thought i had an ulcer 

you have aorta under your rib cage don’t you

she wants checking really mate 

What was wrong with your stomach mc?

22 minutes ago, Francie, said:

What was wrong with your stomach mc?

nothing mate for the few year before id wake up a few times a week hot cold sweats dripping but freezing then spew id have to lay still for an hour it would go off 

the cardiologist said it’s common before heart attack it’s anxiety even though i didn’t feel i had it i must a been close about 250 times before it happened 

hasn’t happens once since crazy

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

nothing mate for the few year before id wake up a few times a week hot cold sweats dripping but freezing then spew id have to lay still for an hour it would go off 

the cardiologist said it’s common before heart attack it’s anxiety even though i didn’t feel i had it i must a been close about 250 times before it happened 

hasn’t happens once since crazy

You woke up cold sweats an vomiting?

5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Whenever i blacked out an woke up i was cold shaking like f**k but no vomiting,warmed up then i was gran

What is cardiac syncope? Cardiac (cardiovascular) syncope is caused by various heart conditions, such as bradycardia, tachycardia or certain types of hypotension (low blood pressure). It can indicate an increased risk of sudden cardiac death.16 Nov 2022

a lad in there with me had this mate he was blacking out