Irregular heart

Had it since 5 Jan, had chest infection, and hoped Dr would spot it  he listened to my back  not front ,I'm 200% scared of anything medical, keeps me awake at night as so irregular, bit short of breath ,socks have I got much longer? 

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutchin

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have

Posted Images

Just now, waltjnr said:

Had it since 5 Jan, had chest infection, and hoped Dr would spot it  he listened to my back  not front ,I'm 200% scared of anything medical, keeps me awake at night as so irregular, bit short of breath ,socks have I got much longer? 

get yourself booked in for checks mate i was the same didn’t like the drs ? 

but it’s f**k all mate it can’t make it no worse 

• Like 1

if you buy a blood pressure machine it will flash if you have an irregular heart beat mate but i’d just ring drs saying hearts skipping im getting short a breath and pain i need full check up get it sorted before out worse happens 

i left it would a been easy fixed if i didn’t 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

I'm such a coward ,can't face drs or hospital, don't trust the slippery cutns ,not sitting on a hospital bed In a corridor, 

i was the same mate but it’s not bad to be honest they checks are nothing really not evasive at all and you wouldn’t be waiting on a bed in corridor you will get an appointment go and be seen to mate 

it will surprise you how easy it is 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, waltjnr said:

Feels weird, standing up not so bad ,laying down ,not nice ,

It’s just another pill for life type thing, my misses has had it for years, doctors picked up on it last year when she was in hospital with pneumonia, but it could be just stress causing it because you are worrying about it, I’ve known that before as well mate just get it checked out put your mind at rest and it may well just go away by itself ? 

• Like 1

Walt go an get yourself electrolyte tabs or sachets if it only srarted happening your electrolyte balane could be out of whack, go get ors salt tabs at chemist an get them into you,an see if it helps,most dont understand if your electrolytes are depleted then your ticker will be under pressure,some folk just drop dead because there so low,your heart needs them 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s just another pill for life type thing, my misses has had it for years, doctors picked up on it last year when she was in hospital with pneumonia, but it could be just stress causing it because you are worrying about it, I’ve known that before as well mate just get it checked out put your mind at rest and it may well just go away by itself ? 

Cheers mate  ,bloody hate medical shit ,work for a medical company, surrounded by bleeping monitors ,med equipment, should be use to it ! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Walt go an get yourself electrolyte tabs or sachets if it only srarted happening your electrolyte balane could be out of whack, go get ors salt tabs at chemist an get them into you,an see if it helps,most dont understand if your electrolytes are depleted then your ticker will be under pressure,some folk just drop dead because there so low,your heart needs them 

Cheers Francie, will give anything a go ! 

Just now, waltjnr said:

Cheers Francie, will give anything a go ! 

Go an get them now an try them them,i got the whole works done with my heart the last year an the cardiologist ended up tellingbme my hearts pumping out blood a bit fast out the left side an that was it.

Then i was reading up on electrolytes an how important they are for your heart to function right,an when there depleted can cause all sorts of problems,but go to the doctor too mate

11 hours ago, waltjnr said:

I would be writing my will if I was you.