Irregular heart

10 hours ago, waltjnr said:

I'm such a coward ,can't face drs or hospital, don't trust the slippery cutns ,not sitting on a hospital bed In a corridor, 

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have a few sessions on the Wye?DSC_0303.JPG.5481be89c496587219d2a080003ad4d9.JPGDSC_0043.JPG.72de5031409601697c9b832dfe682cf8.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutchin

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have

Posted Images

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutching his chest and as luck would have it the f***ing ambulances wry on strike drove to the hospital pulled in where the ambulances park up to be told by a paramedic you can’t come in here so told him what was going on only for him to say go out of here left at the lights …..before he said anything else I dragged him to the van for him to say oh he’s not well is he ?

he’d had 2 heart attacks and he was rushed down to theatre within 20 mins his left side of his heart had stopped working the surgeon said if it wasn’t for your mate you wouldn’t be here I just kept thinking don’t f***ing die in my van 

so go and get yourself checked out mate 

by the way I ain’t half going to milk saving his life 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, albert64 said:

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutching his chest and as luck would have it the f***ing ambulances wry on strike drove to the hospital pulled in where the ambulances park up to be told by a paramedic you can’t come in here so told him what was going on only for him to say go out of here left at the lights …..before he said anything else I dragged him to the van for him to say oh he’s not well is he ?

he’d had 2 heart attacks and he was rushed down to theatre within 20 mins his left side of his heart had stopped working the surgeon said if it wasn’t for your mate you wouldn’t be here I just kept thinking don’t f***ing die in my van 

so go and get yourself checked out mate 

by the way I ain’t half going to milk saving his life 

Scary one there albert goodman for saving him,your his hero now?

• Like 1

Walt,  I’ve been having palpitations the best part of a year well about a month ago I felt like my heart was going to explode I could feel it beating in my throat horrible feeling my Mrs forced me to go to the Drs I never ever go because as you know as soon as you walk in they are  shoving stuff up your arse or down your knob, my blood pressure was high but it always is away from home I was put on Beta - Blockers Atenolol 25mg one a day my heart rate is now around 65bpm was down to 57 the other day, they work instantly but you have to be weaned off them apparently also no drinking they can only be described as a chill pill I’ve never been so calm it’s weird because I’m normally highly strung and can’t sit still, good luck mate but get it looked at pronto.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
35 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Look into the electrolytes an you could possibly get supplements potassium sodium etc 

Whats your food intake like,what are you eating regulary?

you don’t want to really do that francie without getting checked mate if it’s high blood pressure causing it potassium will make it a lot worse mate 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you don’t want to really do that francie without getting checked mate if it’s high blood pressure causing it potassium will make it a lot worse mate 

I was told avoid bananas because of the potassium I thought fruit was meant to be good for you ?

6 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Walt,  I’ve been having palpitations the best part of a year well about a month ago I felt like my heart was going to explode I could feel it beating in my throat horrible feeling my Mrs forced me to go to the Drs I never ever go because as you know as soon as you walk in they are  shoving stuff up your arse or down your knob, my blood pressure was high but it always is away from home I was put on Beta - Blockers Atenolol 25mg one a day my heart rate is now around 65bpm was down to 57 the other day, they work instantly but you have to be weaned off them apparently also no drinking they can only be described as a chill pill I’ve never been so calm it’s weird because I’m normally highly strung and can’t sit still, good luck mate but get it looked at pronto.

No drinking you say? 

That would be enough to give some folk palpitations 

You know? 

IMG_20210523_204428.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I was told avoid bananas because of the potassium I thought fruit was meant to be good for you ?

?i was more can’t have a lot a fruit or leafy vegatables vitamin k makes your blood clot stopped warfarin working 

i still don’t have much now the old 75 mg of aspirin a day is my helping hand ? 

if i went and didn’t put it off like a knob i’d a needed a warfarin for a few month then kept on aspirin but i put it off nearly killed me minutes away 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Sad 1

Thanks guys ,weird I know putting it out here ,only had good advice, cheers ,thanks Sean, will eventually take your very kind offer up ,love to have one of those wye barbel, or just the chance to have a rod out on it ! 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?i was more can’t have a lot a fruit or leafy vegatables vitamin k makes your blood clot stopped warfarin working 

i still don’t have much now the old 75 mg of paracetamol a day is my helping hand ? 

if i went and didn’t put it off like a knob i’d a needed a warfarin for a few month then kept on paracetamol but i put it off nearly killed me minutes away 

Scary ,I plod on and think it'll go away ,will ring docs this week !!

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Aye suppose your right mc but i think potassium is mostly low in everyone you need to eat alot of food to meet your daily intake,eddie hall nearly died recently because he had to much in his body,picture the amout that bigman eats lol

• Haha 1