Irregular heart

1 hour ago, paulus said:

I still have to take Medication even know its under control, Solatol and Bendroflumrthaizide to control the irregular heart and warfarin to stop any clots forming, Been over 2 years now since i have had an episode. Once they get it under control and the right medication it gets a lot better and the longer its under control the less you will be stressing as that adds to the problem. 

did my head in the warfarin wrong everytime i was going body breaking it down 

your diuretic make you drink loads piss like spring water everyday ? 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well 4 wks ago me and my mate went for a sandwich comes out of the cafe going back to graft he’s says his chest is hurting I said shut up ya soft t::t next thing he’s rolling about in the van clutchin

Left it till last Monday, went to work ,couldn't, get drs appointment, fully booked as usual, went to walk in centre ,put on ecg ,next minute in ambulance blues n twos on straight into resuss at local

For your family,and your goodself,please go and get yourself checked out bud...I've still not enjoyed the pleasure of your company on the bank..my offer still stands when your feeling upto it,we have

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

did my head in the warfarin wrong everytime i was going body breaking it down 

your diuretic make you drink loads piss like spring water everyday ? 

My main problem is, I smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish ?

28 minutes ago, paulus said:

My main problem is, I smoke like a chimney and drink like a fish ?

?i smoked the same that wasn’t an issue though and  hasn’t left no damage so i stopped there and tgenbut the cardiologist said it’s genes people smoke non stop  and live until there hundred 

Any of you lads suffer from indigestion with your heart conditions as the old woman who had a mild heart attack at Christmas has started with indigestion again and has a tight feeling at the top of her chest. Since she had the attack she has had no after care from the hospital or the doctors and she has been back at work 5 weeks.

23 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Any of you lads suffer from indigestion with your heart conditions as the old woman who had a mild heart attack at Christmas has started with indigestion again and has a tight feeling at the top of her chest. Since she had the attack she has had no after care from the hospital or the doctors and she has been back at work 5 weeks.

Heartburn and acid reflux is nothing to do with the heart. Will just be a symptom of indigestion. Need to eliminate foods that cause it and it will Go away. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

i suffered with me stomach for 2 year before the clot built up enough to give me a heart attack id wake up hot cold dripping in sweat but cold to the touch spewing i thought i had an ulcer 

you have aorta under your rib cage don’t you

she wants checking really mate 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

i suffered with me stomach for 2 year before the clot built up enough to give me a heart attack id wake up hot cold dripping in sweat but cold to the touch spewing i thought i had an ulcer 

you have aorta under your rib cage don’t you

she wants checking really mate 

She is that feked off with how she has been treat by the local GP if it gets any worse she is going to A and E at the hospital.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

She needs to go to A&E mate, feelings of mild indigestion can be a sign of problems with the valves in the heart. That coupled with the tightness in the top of her chest are also signs of a heart problem, It would be worth the visit even if it turns out to be nothing, At least it will put yours and hers mind at rest, Stress also can cause heart problems, Get yourselves down to A&E mate. 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

She needs to go to A&E mate, feelings of mild indigestion can be a sign of problems with the valves in the heart. That coupled with the tightness in the top of her chest are also signs of a heart problem, It would be worth the visit even if it turns out to be nothing, At least it will put yours and hers mind at rest, Stress also can cause heart problems, Get yourselves down to A&E mate. 

She has gone to work this morning on a twelve hour shift in a care home . I told her to have the day off and go to the hospital but like most women they don't listen.

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

She has gone to work this morning on a twelve hour shift in a care home . I told her to have the day off and go to the hospital but like most women they don't listen.

Put your foot down with a firm hand mate, Lol, She needs to take it serious mate and get herself checked out, 

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

a week before i had the heart attack i had intergestion  that feeling of been full so i thought 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Heart issues are quite often diagnosed as indigestion at first,i spent a few months back in 2014 being treated for indigestion when i was actually having angina attacks.....the doctor even told me he mis diagnosed me thinking that an otherwise strong fit chap like myself is unlikely to have heart issues but i knew all along that indigestion couldnt cause the type of pain/fear etc i was experiencing...and after seeing a cardiologist i ended up with a stent......point being,everyone knows their own body and if the pain is bad enough then dont be fobbed off with indigestion tablets.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Heart issues are quite often diagnosed as indigestion at first,i spent a few months back in 2014 being treated for indigestion when i was actually having angina attacks.....the doctor even told me he mis diagnosed me thinking that an otherwise strong fit chap like myself is unlikely to have heart issues but i knew all along that indigestion couldnt cause the type of pain/fear etc i was experiencing...and after seeing a cardiologist i ended up with a stent......point being,everyone knows their own body and if the pain is bad enough then dont be fobbed off with indigestion tablets.

i didn’t know at the time i told em after they explained but i had a few episodes like an angina attack horrible it was when i was falling asleep on the couch waking up cold early morning id get up go up stairs to bed but it would take me 5 mins to catch me breath i thought it was rushing up stairs before i’d woken up properly causing it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

i didn’t know at the time i told em after they explained but i had a few episodes like an angina attack horrible it was when i was falling asleep on the couch waking up cold early morning id get up go up stairs to bed but it would take me 5 mins to catch me breath i thought it was rushing up stairs before i’d woken up properly causing it 

Mine wasnt brought on by exertion so much as what was explained to me like a car starting first thing in the morning and being driven flat out with no choke......i was always a 100 mph type of person but your heart beats much slower when you're asleep......so waking up and straight away ploughing into your day was what was bringing my attacks on....scarey thing when you book yourself as unbreakable but you are being rooted to the spot with pain like an elephant sitting on your chest,blood draining out your body etc....brings you right back down to earth.....my issues were from years of untreated high blood pressure so whoever the chap was earlier in the topic saying he's always had high bp.....address it while you still can.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1