Retribution has begun

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received a lot of videos of marches in Dublin mainly of the community from all areas,the people are not happy with the bus loads of imigrants turning up,...one bloke attacked an Irish girl and wa

Even the centrist people are waking up and joining the protests, the government are getting desperate now some TDs are nervous and only speak on radio stations they haven't got the balls to be on came

got to love the irish they are the only ones with any backbone left in the uk ?

Posted Images

On 05/02/2023 at 04:51, si brown said:

They’ll get a shock if t happens, all

the peace loving fcukers in york

were well up for imigration till it

landed

on there doorstep.. careful what you wish for ??

What's happening in York Squire? 

I remember going to the Jorvik Viking centre way back when, it was canny, always wondered what they made the stench out of, it was fair lifting a bit like a stale yeast

19 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's driving the welcome brigade bat shit crazy that he's over here,it's funny reading thier comments 

I'd rather he stayed out of Irish affairs to be honest, as much as i agree with most of what he does him being here will have a negative effect. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I'd rather he stayed out of Irish affairs to be honest, as much as i agree with most of what he does him being here will have a negative effect. 

No mate .He will highlight exactly what’s happening and tell it truthfully .Tommies a good lad .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The protest at Wath upon Dearn in South Yorkshire yesterday Antifa bused in loads of protesters out numbering those protesting about the migrant hotel. I think they will be counter protesting in numbers so that people will think twice about voicing their concerns over these migrants.

• Like 2