Another Nail...

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

nothing better then out in the country walking with the dogs when things are on your mind helped me threw some bad times ?

Must admit i read posts like Francies posts above and others and while i wholeheartedly agree with the content it amazes me that so few people are actually willing to stand up and address why this is

Lol... Fella no one's giving up. Just it's 2023 I've been defending terrier work at the top in Ireland for over 10 years... I still hunt at least twice a week... But what is happening is a major

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Tell you summat now, my Nell, like me lived to be out there, no matter what the weather, out we went, if she was with me now, and i couldnt give her what she wanted, no hesitation i would have her put down, otherwise like me, she would go mental

Leave off . 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Haha ye serious gyspy,is that legal?

What can you hunt with bop?

you can hunt anything so long as you have written permission mate, infairness,everytime we have knocked doors looking for rabbiting etc,if you have the birds with you ,most give you permission ?..you can also lamp with the birds...good craic?1740652906_BlackheartsDogs140.jpg.e1802dcbfca4d18edeaf30f9bb51f5de.jpg20150418_145628.jpg.59ffc5e7dabf1a1b6940fffc38520f91.jpg1865580905_BlackheartsDogs011.jpg.fc3fcca930a5a8b7ca70817145f1dde6.jpg

39 minutes ago, paulus said:

Plenty of lamping to be had with a female Harris hawk on rabbit, know plenty who have done it for years. Some of the best trained pointers and spaniels i have seen are/were owned by lads who fly BOP. 

we have lamped with male/female Harris hawks,red tails, European Eagle owls over the yrs...my uncle and his pals are flat out with alsorts,Harris,gyr,lanner,goshawks and a few Goldie's,they fly everything from a rabbit,fox,roe ?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

we have lamped with male/female Harris hawks,red tails, European Eagle owls over the yrs...my uncle and his pals are flat out with alsorts,Harris,gyr,lanner,goshawks and a few Goldie's,they fly everything from a rabbit,fox,roe ?

Over the years i have flown ,kestrels Sparrow hawks, Goshawks. Harris hawks, red tails, peregrines, peresakers, Various owls and been out with a Golden Eagle, Best thing i ever witnessed was a pair of merlins flown at skylarks. absolutely breath-taking to watch. But to do it properly takes an awful lot of commitment and dedication, More so with the accipiter's, I have said this before i always found i either had, The time and not the money or, The money and not the time 

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

Over the years i have flown ,kestrels Sparrow hawks, Goshawks. Harris hawks, red tails, peregrines, peresakers, Various owls and been out with a Golden Eagle, Best thing i ever witnessed was a pair of merlins flown at skylarks. absolutely breath-taking to watch. But to do it properly takes an awful lot of commitment and dedication, More so with the accipiter's, I have said this before i always found i either had, The time and not the money or, The money and not the time 

Your right there,about the commitment ?