Enough about Big Cats what about UFO`s

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well f**k my Mother,and give me a brother!..has to be a first for you?

To be absolutely honest, I'm sat here , tears running down my face, laughing out loud at what i'm reading ! I'd rather not join in and encourage the nonsense! "Gravity hasn't been proven " .

We'll never know. But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree . However this

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

same with gravity ? things like steam and helium defy gravity ? 

Another thing that's strange mate..is that the moon can pull the whole ocean to 1 side of the planet.

Umpteen trillions of tons of weight of water..and yet without wind..rain falls straight down..now if the moon's pull can move the whole ocean..then why can't it move little tiny rain drops..

Gravity strange old stuff lol..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's more likely than not that there are other planets with intelligent life forms. The chances of them having two eyes, a nose and a mouth is next to zero, that is a trait of creatures evolved on earth. That's why the aliens people describe are not from another planet imo, I think if genuine they are humans from the future. If we are invaded by aliens we would stand no chance with their technology and they aren't going all this way to shake our hands. My grandad and great uncle were followed by a spaceship in the 50's at close range. I believe the story as they wouldn't speak about it and they were serious SP bookies from the old days.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, king said:

Another thing that's strange mate..is that the moon can pull the whole ocean to 1 side of the planet.

Umpteen trillions of tons of weight of water..and yet without wind..rain falls straight down..now if the moon's pull can move the whole ocean..then why can't it move little tiny rain drops..

Gravity strange old stuff lol..

What about the water under the earths surface,why doesnt it get pulled up same as the seas?lol

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Is there anything you fckrs won't turn into a conspiracy theory @Francie and @king

I think people don't really understand the difference between "conspiracy" and "conspiracy theory".

"Conspiracy is simply a term in law, where two or more people conspire to break the law.

"Conspiracy theory" is when someone sees, reads or hears something and doesn't believe the official explanation, and believes the government, or others, are lying and covering up the real explanation.

I believe the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy between more than two people to kill JFK, as do the Warren Commission who spent years investigating it.

I don't believe all the conspiracy theories........that it was the Russians, the Cubans, the C.I.A, the Military Industrial Complex, or the "lone nut theory".

It may have been one or more of them, but I guess we'll never know.

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

What about the water under the earths surface,why doesnt it get pulled up same as the seas?lol

Like underground cave systems full.of water mate..that water doesent have a tide does it.. its the same all the time..and yet the while ocean moves across the globe..

5 minutes ago, king said:

Like underground cave systems full.of water mate..that water doesent have a tide does it.. its the same all the time..and yet the while ocean moves across the globe..

Theres more water underground than on the surface,no i dont think its tidal lol do yiu tgink thats why its not affected by the moon lol?

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

What's to say what's the right way up in space, perhaps the fckn space camera is upside down

As the image of Britain we have allways seen watching the weather north is up south is down..

Now the planes looking at them from the satellites view..the planes on top of the earth will look from the satellite to be flying the normal way up.

The planes flying on the bottom of earth viewing them from the satellite.would appear to be flying upside down..

Screenshot_20230119_123257_Earth.jpg.cdb4f64a90cfc1f37125b2d15f8fd791.jpg