Enough about Big Cats what about UFO`s

2 hours ago, Francie, said:

Doesnt explain either how rain water is fresh but the sea is salty?

A relatively recent discovery I believe but the sea is salty from volcanos on the sea bed, on the alien thing, much like Bigfoot as I don’t have the time or means to satisfy my own curiosity unlike cats in my own country I just kind of watch with interest and an open mind, we will need first contact to confirm the alien thing otherwise it’s just more blurry pics ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well f**k my Mother,and give me a brother!..has to be a first for you?

To be absolutely honest, I'm sat here , tears running down my face, laughing out loud at what i'm reading ! I'd rather not join in and encourage the nonsense! "Gravity hasn't been proven " .

We'll never know. But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree . However this

Posted Images

If you accept that our water came from asteroids then the DNA that produced the soup that eventually produced all life on this planet is from another planet, So we are the aliens and there has to be others out there otherwise we would not be here, Mind boggling i know ?

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I know I'm going to regret this, but I just can't help myself ! LOL !

The hydrologic cycle is three parts, evaporation, condensation and precipitation.

When water evaporates from the sea, it doesnt just disappear, it condenses, then falls as rain, sleet or snow......precipitation, runs off the land back to the sea and the cycle continues.

Cheers.

?

I get how it works charts,what i mean is how does it affect rising sea levels if any?i read earlier a trillion tons of water a day bes evaporated,does this have an effect on sea levels?

16 minutes ago, paulus said:

If you accept that our water came from asteroids then the DNA that produced the soup that eventually produced all life on this planet is from another planet, So we are the aliens and there has to be others out there otherwise we would not be here, Mind boggling i know ?

Assuming we came from the soup lol think about what your saying paulas,soup lol 

I know I'm going to regret this, but I just can't help myself ! LOL !

The hydrologic cycle is three parts, evaporation, condensation and precipitation.

When water evaporates from the sea, it doesnt just disappear, it condenses, then falls as rain, sleet or snow......precipitation, runs off the land back to the sea and the cycle continues.

Cheers.

What came first on the evoloution scale,the water or the hydrologic cycle,an if it was water first what was the cause of hydrologic cycle come about?would they not have to be there simultaneously?thats to anyone who wants to take it on haha

Edited by Francie,

Looking at earth from space..planes flying over Australia would be flying upside down..and yet those in the planes don't feel like they are upside down..they feel like they are the right way up.. gravity is a strange thing..

18 minutes ago, Francie, said:

How does it work charts?

Paulas the link wont work.

Just like distilling poteen, mate.

heat the sea water up, the lighter molecules of water change into steam and rise, the heavier molecules of salt stay in the sea.

Of course I prefer reverse osmosis myself..... far less dangerous ! LOL !

Cheers.

24 minutes ago, king said:

Looking at earth from space..planes flying over Australia would be flying upside down..and yet those in the planes don't feel like they are upside down..they feel like they are the right way up.. gravity is a strange thing..

i don’t believe for a minute commercial planes fly upside down mate ? 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Looking at the world from space..the planes flying at the bottom of earth will be flying upside down though mate.

• Haha 1

Just like distilling poteen, mate.

heat the sea water up, the lighter molecules of water change into steam and rise, the heavier molecules of salt stay in the sea.

Of course I prefer reverse osmosis myself..... far less dangerous ! LOL !

Cheers.

Lol i use reverse osmosis to purify water for work?

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

I don't know of any commercial aircraft that could fly upside down under controlled circumstances.

Wide body , or "heavy's" certainly can't. They are not designed for that and the fuel and engine lubricant systems would fail.

Also the aero dynamics wouldn't allow it.

Theres been instances of heavy's doing barrel rolls, but that's not exactly flying upside down in the context we are talking about.

Light aircraft, fighter jets, etc, probably could, but not big commercial aircraft.

Cheers.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, king said:

same with gravity ? things like steam and helium defy gravity ?