Enough about Big Cats what about UFO`s

There appears to be resurgence in UFO sightings as of late and some clearer images than ever before have been post. 

This is a Facebook Link, so if your not on Facebook it will not work.

WWW.(!64.56:886

Facebook Watch is the place to enjoy videos and shows together. Find the latest trending videos, discover original shows and checkout what's going on with your...

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well f**k my Mother,and give me a brother!..has to be a first for you?

To be absolutely honest, I'm sat here , tears running down my face, laughing out loud at what i'm reading ! I'd rather not join in and encourage the nonsense! "Gravity hasn't been proven " .

We'll never know. But there were rumours that contractors  engaged in the clean up after last year's Chelsea Flower Show found the remains of Alan Tichmarsh stashed in a tree . However this

Posted Images

6 hours ago, paulus said:

There appears to be resurgence in UFO sightings as of late and some clearer images than ever before have been post. 

This is a Facebook Link, so if your not on Facebook it will not work.

WWW.(!64.56:886

Facebook Watch is the place to enjoy videos and shows together. Find the latest trending videos, discover original shows and checkout what's going on with your...

Wheres the ufos paulas,when you click the link its a couple of lads fighting?

Of course there are UFO's, it all comes down to definition, UNIDENTIFIED flying objects.    I've seen lots in the sky I don't know what it is, so its unidentified to me, who actually controls the definition of UFO????

(Frankly, I think you have a better chance of confirming UFO's than Big Cats in the UK :laugh::good:)

• Like 2

Seen a few weird things in the skies over the years. Not a clue as to what they were, My point is there are clearer pictures of UFO`s out there than there appears to be of big cats living in the UK. I am not saying there are no big cats living in the UK either, The same with UFO`s, Just the fact that until its been 100% proven, then an open mind is what's required. Again that does not mean, don't question everything until there existence is or is not proven, 

23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Chinese lanterns? 

Satellites?

MOD aircraft?

Who knows mate...

Iv seen on four seperate ocasions with different people,lights in the sky,moving like none of thee above,i use to beleive in 'aliens' spacecraft when i was younger,i really researched it,then i came to the conclusion after many years that physical aliens or craft it was not,who knows kev?

There's this craft that lands in my front garden at least once a week, they whisk me away to another planet , whether I like it or not, perhaps they realise I'm not a full shilling, but I insist they bring me back, cos they are more fekin tapped up there than down here,.  Better the devil you know eh 

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

There's this craft that lands in my front garden at least once a week, they whisk me away to another planet , whether I like it or not, perhaps they realise I'm not a full shilling, but I insist they bring me back, cos they are more fekin tapped up there than down here,.  Better the devil you know eh 

I don't think a single one of us ever doubted that you live on a different planet ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's complete arrogance to think we are the only planet that holds life. We think life requires oxygen and water. Who says?

It's,spooky out there.

Be comforted though, any form of life coming to earth and seeing the place infested with disgusting homo sapiens will undoubtedly press a "destroy immediately"  button, or f**k off in disgust never to return.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Iv seen on four seperate ocasions with different people,lights in the sky,moving like none of thee above,i use to beleive in 'aliens' spacecraft when i was younger,i really researched it,then i came to the conclusion after many years that physical aliens or craft it was not,who knows kev?

Seen something weird with my brother and dad when I was 15 or so.. we were out walking quite late and a large zeppelin shaped craft flew over us, strange lights on it...we all saw it and thought it was weird... probably a type if plane with weird lighting or even a zeppelin... God knows why there'd be a zeppelin in the air over exeter at 1am ... but not enough to convince me of alien life form visiting earth mate..