Gigs this year

Got a few in the pipeline...

There's a bit of festival in the next village 3rd week in August...so will be a giggle....then end of August first week in Sept...we are in ibiza...so the club Amnesia is on the cards...

Then the Mrs wants to do the ABBA voyage thing in London ..not exactly rock and roll ..but should be fun

• Like 4

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im taking my 17 year old daughter to see iron maiden in birmingham this summer....before they hang their guitars up lol

For the lads on here into music, what gigs have you got coming up this year? My kids (17 and 15) are really into their music, last year we took them to see  My Chemical Romance Fall out

I’m pretty lucky, live more or less next to an open air theatre that gets some good bands.. the groups are prob mortified they have to play here but it’s in the contracts if they want the big gigs in

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

That’s one guy I’d never pay to watch no interest in Elton’s music one bit

I went to Summer of 84 all dayer at Wembley, went to see Big Country tbh, they were shit ? Kool & the Gang rocked it 10/10.

Left before headliner Elton came on.

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, dytkos said:

I went to Summer of 84 all dayer at Wembley, went to see Big Country tbh, they were shit ? Kool & the Gang rocked it 10/10.

Left before headliner Elton came on.

Cheers, D.

I saw Big Country in around 86 at Newcastle City  Hall and they were fantastic ?

• Like 1

Morrissey at Millennium sq Leeds Wednesday night. Looked like it was going to get abandoned mid way when some extremist Joy Division fans stormed the set but big mouth donned some armour and killed the lot of them.

Canny grooner at the end of the day.

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...

Black keys in may ,Brixton, teskey brothers Sept Hammersmith, seen both and can't wait, about 5 comedy gigs ,and an arsenal legends night ,Mrs always  gets tickets ,a good girl ! 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Black keys in may ,Brixton, teskey brothers Sept Hammersmith, seen both and can't wait, about 5 comedy gigs ,and an arsenal legends night ,Mrs always  gets tickets ,a good girl ! 

wouldnt mind seeing the teskey bros walt👍

Mixed bag this year, kids are music mad..and getting worse/more expensive! Lol

Pierce the Veil - with Isla and her mate in Cardiff

Slipknot - with Isla and her mate in London

Bruce Springsteen - with my dad and brother.. listened to him through my dad since I can remember so be nice for us to go together.

Catfish and The Bottlemen - Cardiff Castle, with Fin, Isla and the Mrs

Smashing Pumpkins and Wheezer - London...got to sort tickets.

Might do victorius festival as well...

• Like 2

last  act i went to see was Joe Brown, in W-ton  he was feckin great, played  guitar , electric guitar , uke , mandolin  , piano , and i think do the drums. well since ive took up 6 string guitar, and the uke , and am crap  after 1 year  lol, it makes you really realize:yes: how good  really his deff.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Mossberg12 said:

wouldnt mind seeing the teskey bros walt👍

Was well impressed, see em in Cambridge last year ,blew me away ,genuine talent, and grounded ,seen a lot of bands ,these are good 👍 

• Like 1

Had a rare date night out with the wife couple of weeks ago at an ac/dc tribute act playing local 

dirty dc they were called . 

absolutely fantastic , loads of big hair and big riffs , played all the hits , good atmosphere , great sound alike , good venue , had that much of crack it tempted us out into town afterwards. 

like a good tribute act when we are out . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 14/07/2023 at 20:00, eastcoast said:

Morrissey at Millennium sq Leeds Wednesday night. Looked like it was going to get abandoned mid way when some extremist Joy Division fans stormed the set but big mouth donned some armour and killed the lot of them.

Canny grooner at the end of the day.

IMG_4250.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

My claim to fame is that I hit that soft c**t with a beer bottle full of piss, some throw on me in them days ! Lol 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Smashing Pumpkins and Wheezer - London...got to sort tickets.

They will be tidy them mate.

• Thanks 1