Prince harry

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussy whipped, whinging, self entitled shithouse........ Cheers.

I think talking about your kills as a soldier is usually a big no no... I work with a number of ex squaddies and one that's still serving...and not a single one has ever spoke about any details o

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I find it difficult to believe they would put ginger a royal in any kind of danger even sat in a apache that could get shot down could you imagine how much press Taliban could get from that 

Or maybe they thought f**k it....he is a spare after all?

1 minute ago, riohog said:

there is still room for one more yet!!

Charles doesn't have the heart for that...Him and Andy had Mummy to sort out their problems....ginger balls will have his pants pulled down,lose everything, because that little hood rat is only with him for a pay day...then on to the next ... he's a sucker for that pussy?

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Charles doesn't have the heart for that...Him and Andy had Mummy to sort out their problems....ginger balls will have his pants pulled down,lose everything, because that little hood rat is only with him for a pay day...then on to the next ... he's a sucker for that pussy?

accidents  do happen. ,remember his mother had a nasty accident ...

14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Maybe one of the military lads could explain why an Apache pilot is filmed sitting in a bunker firing off gimpy rounds ?

Cheers.

Because he was a troop commander in the house hold cavalry , blues and royals I think off the top of my head . Before applying for and passing combat aircraft training , no mean feat . 

fair play , you can’t knock the lads career achievements, but then again as lt wales he was never gonna be bottom third . By all accounts he was a very capable soldier . ?

• Like 3
15 hours ago, poxon said:

We had this in our family my younger brother marred one although me an my older brother warned him about her he wouldn’t listening he went from a in shape outgoing fun lad to a little bitch he wasn’t allowed to do nothing bar work to fund his ex wife we told him an told him in the end we gave up in the end shed rinsed all his savings she’d took credit cards out run them through the roof my brother’s house had to be sold to pay the cards off my brother gave her the cash to pay them off then he leased a house to rent for a year then she kicked him out because they got a kid together so he continued paying rent plus paying money for the kid she was claiming benefits then decided to go on loads of expensive holidays with the money she was given to pay the cards off with my brother tryied speaking to her but she convinced him he had something wrong with him (depression) so he’s hooked on anti depressants an can’t get off them she also bought a new car an got more credit cards on the go after the year house lease was done she said she don’t wanna be with him no more a week later she said she wants a divorce less than a week later she was posting pictures on fb saying her new boyfriend is the best boyfriend ever then told him because there still married he’s responsible for settling all the cards an the money they owe but it was all her debts she’s proper fecked him over. We warned him poor git left with nothing 

With all due respect mate , some lemons squeeze themselves . 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Because he was a troop commander in the house hold cavalry , blues and royals I think off the top of my head . Before applying for and passing combat aircraft training , no mean feat . 

fair play , you can’t knock the lads career achievements, but then again as lt wales he was never gonna be bottom third . By all accounts he was a very capable soldier . ?

Im guessing he did more to get his medals than any of the other royals

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

fair play , you can’t knock the lads career achievements, but then again as lt wales he was never gonna be bottom third . By all accounts he was a very capable soldier . 

I don't buy that , the pass rate will have been 'massaged' for Harry. Look how Charlie boy and his brother Edward were allowed into Cambridge with very poor A levels.

I don't believe he would be let anywhere near a dangerous zone. His death would be a major propaganda tool for the enemy and he would be a total liability. His action man career was expertly spun by Palace officials and photographers.

They probably gave him a computer game featuring Taliban soldiers and allowed him to bump some off with his joystick, telling him he'd been at war.

He's weak, needy and naive. 

As has been said, in a few years time they will split up and he will be back looking for a job where he can throw the dummy out because his pen leaks.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1