Prince harry

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pussy whipped, whinging, self entitled shithouse........ Cheers.

I think talking about your kills as a soldier is usually a big no no... I work with a number of ex squaddies and one that's still serving...and not a single one has ever spoke about any details o

Posted Images

20 hours ago, paulus said:

Find them a home, Really, My story, medically discharged, applied to the council for housing, 3 months later the MOD took us to court to obtain an eviction notice on our married quarter, still nothing from the council, couldn't private rent as had no job or at that time no prospect of getting a job. They made Me the Mrs and our lad In effect Homeless for about 4 months. This had to be done otherwise the council would have done even less than they did do. The Armed Forces Covenant was meant to address this but the reality is its not worth the paper its written on. The local council here was selling houses to other housing associations for £1, Can not see any reason why they couldn't have been given to ex forces myself. 

i did the same thingg when i came out of the rn, ,i stayed in married quorters untill they took me to court and put a 28 day posetion order on me , ,rang my local council in leicestershire , told them i was born in the county , ex forces   ect    , they said  no issue  were do you want to live  / got a council house  straight away  didnt stay long  thats another story  that would be 78   79 ish  .

On 11/01/2023 at 12:19, Daniel cain said:

only got to look at the help/support you get when you leave the armed forces.... shocking how many are living on the streets...thanks for your service gents...now f**k off ?

It is truly shocking, there are over 2500 veterans currently homeless in the UK and over 1 million people on the social housing list. In the whole of the Sedgmoor region as of the 21st of December 2022, they only had 267 registered properties available and those 1 million are slipping further and further down the housing ladder.

20 hours ago, paulus said:

Find them a home, Really, My story, medically discharged, applied to the council for housing, 3 months later the MOD took us to court to obtain an eviction notice on our married quarter, still nothing from the council, couldn't private rent as had no job or at that time no prospect of getting a job. They made Me the Mrs and our lad In effect Homeless for about 4 months. This had to be done otherwise the council would have done even less than they did do. The Armed Forces Covenant was meant to address this but the reality is its not worth the paper its written on. The local council here was selling houses to other housing associations for £1, Can not see any reason why they couldn't have been given to ex forces myself. 

If thats the case why couldnt they just be given to anyone who finds themselves homeless or out of work?What makes ex forces anymore special than any other british citizen thats worked their bollocks off and paid their taxes all their adult life.

• Like 3

Apparently now the Afghan's that were brought here after the withdrawal are now planning on taking the Government to court as they believe the 4 and 5 star hotels they are staying whilst waiting for permanent accommodation are not good enough and are effecting there's and there children's health and education,  the world is bonkers. 

6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

If thats the case why couldnt they just be given to anyone who finds themselves homeless or out of work?What makes ex forces anymore special than any other british citizen thats worked their bollocks off and paid their taxes all their adult life.

How many of them were/are prepared to lay down there life for there country, 

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

How many of them were/are prepared to lay down there life for there country, 

Thats the job the anyone in the forces chooses to do.Theyve earned a wage and know that when theyre no longer employed there theyll have to find a home of their own.Make sure theyve saved some money for a deposit just like anyone else has to.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Thats the job the anyone in the forces chooses to do.Theyve earned a wage and know that when theyre no longer employed there theyll have to find a home of their own.Make sure theyve saved some money for a deposit just like anyone else has to.

Mate, i am not getting into a debate over this, So best to just agree to disagree. 

1 hour ago, riohog said:

i did the same thingg when i came out of the rn, ,i stayed in married quorters untill they took me to court and put a 28 day posetion order on me , ,rang my local council in leicestershire , told them i was born in the county , ex forces   ect    , they said  no issue  were do you want to live  / got a council house  straight away  didnt stay long  thats another story  that would be 78   79 ish  .

Had changed by 1990 then, 

1 minute ago, paulus said:

Had changed by 1990 then, 

yes i think things did change ,if i remember right coucils in the place you were born were bound by law  to find ex married servicemen somewere to live ,they couldnt be homeless  

No one likes a snitch, if you have had access to private info, that is pretty much gospel that it never gets any further than family etc then he’s got to expect a backlash. Same as us hunting type, we all done things with our mates, if our friendship broke down we don’t run off and tell Brian fuking may everything.

• Like 3