Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Is it a conspiracy ? is it not a conspiracy ?..........who give a f****n bollock i'll tell you whats NOT a conspiracy.....fighting aged foreign men being smuggled into our country to hate us !........thats what we are seeing with our own eyes....but no lets make whether or not you had an injection the most important thing ffs !

Unless its a Saturday night Then the most important thing Is Strictly come Dancing, 

On 13/12/2022 at 22:23, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

So, we now know that this MP was making it up as he went on and nothing that he said can be proved. And yet people still believe him. Willfull Blindness in action. 

The whole " its gone too far now " attitude is a defeatist attitude but a perfectly logical one as Brits when we look around us.....but i like to think as first world intelligent citizens we ultimately do what we think is right anyway,we all have our own morals to uphold and i dont think any proper person would literally throw the towel in and deliberately go against their own beliefs....so whether it be as a simple tick on a ballot or in more active ways we can all only do what we can do......maybe its wishful thinking on my behalf but im of the opinion that people will only be pushed so far until they start pushing back and native Brits are taking so much abuse lately that the inevitable time will come that we will be forced to show our strength and show what made us the envy of the world......to me its like somebody continually poking and prodding at you...you dont really want to have to show them how easily you could crush them so you take it and take it until eventually one punch wipes the slate clean......and im not talking about Hitler like reactions im simply talking about a sudden fast hardline approach that protects our own native population......despite all thats going on and the poisoning of our youth, im still not convinced Britain is ready to totally surrender our identity.....it may not happen in our lifetime but as a moral person all you can do is follow your own beliefs surely.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
50 minutes ago, paulus said:

The obvious question would be.... WHY?

Possibly because we don't do enough forward planning in terms of nurses doctors,architects, brickies etc. We have always, in the past, imported  dirt cheap labour. Industry hasn't invested in development and training...its easier to import more labour. Unlike our competitors  who have far higher productivity per worker than we do.

An irony of Brexit is that many more immigrants came last year, and many more with a completely different cultural past. This may mean big problems in the future. We already have some cities which are like powder kegs waiting to blow. If we have a major recession we might see things go boom.

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Totally agree ive been shot down in flames for saying that....usually by really really intelligent,on the ball types who cant possibly consider that while they rant on and on about piddly injections their very own society is being decimated all around them....that they are being egged on with this " jabs scandal " to keep them off track and conceal the fact their country is being stolen from under their noses !

No one that accepts the words of a bunch politicians that persuade them to take multiple 'experimental injections' has a leg to stand on when it comes to talking about serious issues. Folk may like to think their somehow on the ball with the threats the country faces.....not anymore.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

So, we now know that this MP was making it up as he went on and nothing that he said can be proved. And yet people still believe him. Willfull Blindness in action. 

Not sure the point your making, obviously you've not watched the parliamentary session. Case in point.

2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

so do you believe the fda that the vaccine is causing clots or just believe them when they said the vaccine is safe ??

Edited by mC HULL