Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

Never had COVID and never had COVID jab , if folk have the jabs fair play but it's not for me as you never no what they putting in us ,I don't believe everyone they say passed away with COVID actually did ,I think a lot was said to scare folk and they certainly did that .

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

The world cups on and Messi's scored, let's put these little experimental jabs in perspective! Shocking that so many have little to no sympathy for their fellow citizens who were jabbed just like them?

Fckn hell mate let it go, what's next, " it's Christmas day jab jabs jabs",..."it's New Year jab jabs jabs", it's done and dusted ffs

• Like 2
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

lads were saying this over a year ago it was common knowledge to anyone that worked in hospital 

It'd be easy to drop the population by jabbing folk up with something that comes out later and COVID viruses good cover up ,

I don't no anyone who died of COVID ,of course I no a few passed away of old age ,cancer or other illnesses that had COVID stamped on death certificate to up the numbers to scare folk and then they come up with the jabs that they push everyone to have ,like fcuk I'm having jab 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Thank f**k the footballs over ,waste of oxygen and money just like the c**ts continuing to moan about covid .It’s old ,old news .Focus on immigrants lads thats the issue we all face whether jabbed or not .

it’s all the same agenda fox

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Thank f**k the footballs over ,waste of oxygen and money just like the c**ts continuing to moan about covid .It’s old ,old news .Focus on immigrants lads thats the issue we all face whether jabbed or not .

This country been over run with immigrants for years ,it's fcuk all new is it ?  UK been invaded by rag heads ,blacks and  eastern Europeans .they here in the millions and the fools in power have let it happen ,round my way the eastern block lot are like vermin .

A good purge is in order