Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Borr said:

I thought that was a given... COVID stemming from a lab where they mess about with COVID....

It was to folks that think for themselves but the other 80% followed the government line it came from a wet food market were they have been eating bats for decades ?

• Like 1

That’s because it didn’t come from Wuhan.

It was engineered in Ukraine, SHIPPED to Wuhan in animal vectors, an outbreak happened, and the West used Wuhan as the cover story to hide their biological stronghold in Ukraine.

It was designed to look like a natural spillover event.

DE97258C-4064-4331-90E6-6234D19B1E2F.png

• Haha 2

it’s playing out before our eyes excess deaths vaccinated at much higher chance a death miscarriages at a high deformities at a high people you know around you can’t shake of little colds have them none stop 

id rather be a tinfoil hat 

the one pushing the shit must of had a tinfoil tooter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Another conspiracy coming to the forefront murdering the elderly with high dosage …..

this happened and wouldn’t be a choice of drugs you’d give a said this ages ago 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Another conspiracy coming to the forefront murdering the elderly with high dosage …..

That story has been doing the rounds for over a year mate, A nurse broke the story, More worrying was she said that the Government had ordered another massive shipment of Midazolam. 

2 hours ago, paulus said:

That story has been doing the rounds for over a year mate, A nurse broke the story, More worrying was she said that the Government had ordered another massive shipment of Midazolam. 

More than a year paulas it was put on here,but of course they were labelled a conspiracy nut

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

*PLEASE SHARE*

MP Andrew Bridgen confirms that Midazolam was used to involuntary euthanise the elderly and vulnerable people. In this podcast there are the FULL Voice note of testimonies of the executed victims families.

‘We know that it appears to be the case that during the mandate period of COVID, when these deaths were occurring, there was a huge spike in Midazolam orders from the French and that spike is now documented and published because of course, the government has to publish its orders. We also know that there is excess deaths being recorded of over 1000 deaths per week. And if you add to vaccine harms, what else could have been causing all those deaths in hospitals where we were told it was with COVID? The question is whether those elderly people in the care homes, as Dominic Cummings seems to have suggested in his own whistleblowing testimony in Parliament, whether those deaths in care homes were done as a matter of policy, using the end of life care protocol, which was the Liverpool care pathway and all but name, administering Death Row drug Midazolam, with morphine to simply and the elderly and the vulnerable people's lives’.

RUMBLE.COM

On Midazolam & Morphine End of Life "Care" Protocols for the Elderly

We also know that 60mg of Midazolam was given to people - which is more than 10x the recommended dose of 5mg so they absolutely knew that people would die and this was done to deliberately bump up the fraudulent Covid numbers.

All the MP's, Doctors, Nurses etc…..who are complicit in the Deaths, genocide and crimes against their own people will all be trialled and many will hang for treason! Nuremberg 2.0 and military tribunals are the only way. ‘I was just doing my job’ isn’t going to save you. You will face justice like everyone else who took part in committing mass genocide on humanity.

Justice is coming in a MASSIVE way!

@theyorkshirelassnews

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

*PLEASE SHARE*

MP Andrew Bridgen confirms that Midazolam was used to involuntary euthanise the elderly and vulnerable people. In this podcast there are the FULL Voice note of testimonies of the executed victims families.

‘We know that it appears to be the case that during the mandate period of COVID, when these deaths were occurring, there was a huge spike in Midazolam orders from the French and that spike is now documented and published because of course, the government has to publish its orders. We also know that there is excess deaths being recorded of over 1000 deaths per week. And if you add to vaccine harms, what else could have been causing all those deaths in hospitals where we were told it was with COVID? The question is whether those elderly people in the care homes, as Dominic Cummings seems to have suggested in his own whistleblowing testimony in Parliament, whether those deaths in care homes were done as a matter of policy, using the end of life care protocol, which was the Liverpool care pathway and all but name, administering Death Row drug Midazolam, with morphine to simply and the elderly and the vulnerable people's lives’.

RUMBLE.COM

On Midazolam & Morphine End of Life "Care" Protocols for the Elderly

We also know that 60mg of Midazolam was given to people - which is more than 10x the recommended dose of 5mg so they absolutely knew that people would die and this was done to deliberately bump up the fraudulent Covid numbers.

All the MP's, Doctors, Nurses etc…..who are complicit in the Deaths, genocide and crimes against their own people will all be trialled and many will hang for treason! Nuremberg 2.0 and military tribunals are the only way. ‘I was just doing my job’ isn’t going to save you. You will face justice like everyone else who took part in committing mass genocide on humanity.

Justice is coming in a MASSIVE way!

@theyorkshirelassnews

An people call us conspiracy nuts,the truth always comes out but i fear nothing will be done mate as usual.

• Like 1