Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

was using for a long time a brand called weightworld. ..4000 iu . ..which had 100 iu of k2 in it..

Are you aware that K3 is the antidote to the anticoagulant (warfarin) used in rat poison? It is normally absorbed into the body by eating leafy green vegetable's. 

11 hours ago, paulus said:

Are you aware that K3 is the antidote to the anticoagulant (warfarin) used in rat poison? It is normally absorbed into the body by eating leafy green vegetable's. 

yep I certainly am aware of that...

On 31/01/2023 at 15:17, Francie, said:

Goodman shark,how could anyone defend a scumbag like that,if we done half the things he done we would be locked up,an that goes for most of them,its our f***ing money there playing with not theres,something needs to be done it cant go on like this shark.

maybe get your wish ?

[ DS] CLIMATE CHANGE AGENDA is all CONNECTED to propaganda [ DS] MSM , [ DS] LEADERS AND ACTORS >>>

[ DS] military weapons///)

>

>

>

_Then why does The world data from the >National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) show that there has not been global warming for the past eight years. ....And NASA satellite data reportedly confirms that evidence, showing no global warming for eight years and five months.

Who's working behind the scenes to EXPOSE the FALSE FLAG CLIMATE CHANGE AGENDA? ?

Why did DONALD J. TRUMP the only Leader of the 200 nations inside the  Paris Climate Agreement pull out of the UN DAVOS, FUTURE 300  Sponsored

>CLIMATE Agenda agreement?

?

Why didn't MUSK support BIDENS build back better( CLIMATE CHANGE AGENDA) ....

_____

Who is secretly giving Mil. Intelligence ] classified [

Spectrumd and analysis to world agencies who are tip toeing between lines of [ DS] and truly helping humanity?

2023 . > [ EXPOSE ] CLIMATE CHANGE  ?

Everything is headed to TRIBUNALS///)

Not only did the U.S. build more Military courts through the U.S. in secret.... But Top countries are building more military courts through EU. Canada . UK. ....

Everybody is getting ready for the TRIBUNALS<

_THE STORM

NCSWIC

Recently published data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) shows that there has not been global warming for the past eight years. And NASA satellite data reportedly confirms that evidence, showing no global warming for eight years and five months,

"To acheive world goverment,it is nessacary to remove from the minds of men there individualism,loyalty to family traditions,national patriotism,an religious dogmas"

Brock chisholm,director un world health organization 1948-1953

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Video 1: Oklahoma, US, 28th October 2021, Death row execution carried out using...

Couldn’t make it up ….. looks like those conspiracy nutters correct once again ….. 

Whats going on here scotty im not on telegram it wont load

5 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Dr. Mike Yeadon; I Am Convinced That Over 100,000 People Were Killed By Government Protocols of...

An here to?