Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Whats going on here scotty im not on telegram it wont load

An here to?

Dr. Mike Yeadon; I Am Convinced That Over 100,000 People Were Killed By Government Protocols of Midazolam And Morphine

There is no question that the State deliberately put people on midazolam and morphine for the purposes of terminating their lives

https://twitter.com/maajidnawaz/status/1613521352786432001?s=10&t=h7M3GV-yNZIT2AZJ2omtIQ

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Dr. Mike Yeadon; I Am Convinced That Over 100,000 People Were Killed By Government Protocols of...

Video 1: Oklahoma, US, 28th October 2021, Death row execution carried out using Midazolam

Video 2: UK, 17th April 2020, Dr Luke Evans MP and Matt Hancock, Secretary of State for Health, discuss the needs for a ‘good death’, including syringes and Midazolam.

They new what they were doing… they murdered thousands of elderly patients. ???

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Dr. Mike Yeadon; I Am Convinced That Over 100,000 People Were Killed By Government Protocols of Midazolam And Morphine

There is no question that the State deliberately put people on midazolam and morphine for the purposes of terminating their lives

https://twitter.com/maajidnawaz/status/1613521352786432001?s=10&t=h7M3GV-yNZIT2AZJ2omtIQ

"None of those drugs would ever be appropiate for open air respiratory illness" 

Dr mike yealdon former head of respritatory ilness at pfizer

Anyone listening,no one cares huh sheep sheep sheep baaaaaa

Edited by Francie,
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Video 1: Oklahoma, US, 28th October 2021, Death row execution carried out using Midazolam

Video 2: UK, 17th April 2020, Dr Luke Evans MP and Matt Hancock, Secretary of State for Health, discuss the needs for a ‘good death’, including syringes and Midazolam.

They new what they were doing… they murdered thousands of elderly patients. ???

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

There was plenty of people calling this out durning lockdown but of course were called tin hat blah blah

Remember hancock bought a large amout of it durning covid,heads need to roll

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Francie, said:

There was plenty of people calling this out durning lockdown but of course were called tin hat blah blah

Remember hancock bought a large amout of it durning covid,heads need to roll

T.ME

Tucker covers new reports of the Biden administration blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline: "Joe...

Tucker covers new reports of the Biden administration blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline: "Joe Biden denied any responsibility. He blamed Russia. Now we have the actual answer to what happened. It is not possible that it's not true. It is true."

38 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
T.ME

Tucker covers new reports of the Biden administration blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline: "Joe...

Tucker covers new reports of the Biden administration blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline: "Joe Biden denied any responsibility. He blamed Russia. Now we have the actual answer to what happened. It is not possible that it's not true. It is true."

Biden actually said on tv that if russia cross the border they will put an end to nord stream,then when it happens he blames the russians lol oh deary me some people are so naieve

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

few been dropping near me lately out the blue and i know 3 been rushed in with blood clots this week early 30s they all had one thing in common

Let me guess ,they arnt on here reading the daily shite rag ffs .

• Haha 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

id be like you burying my head in the sand if i was daft enough to take that jab aswell mate ? ?

Had the jab bud and feel just dandy .What’s the fuss about mate .People die every day thankfully or we’d be in deep shit literally .Had the  first two but said no to the last two .

Dont really the need to link the two to deaths of any sort other than some agenda that revolves around some stupid theory .Just keep calm and live mate .

Just now, mC HULL said:

id be like you burying my head in the sand if i was daft enough to take that jab aswell mate ? ?

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Had the jab bud and feel just dandy .What’s the fuss about mate .People die every day thankfully or we’d be in deep shit literally .Had the  first two but said no to the last two .

Dont really the need to link the two to deaths of any sort other than some agenda that revolves around some stupid theory .Just keep calm and live mate .

?i’m a calm as can be mate i didn’t have it just worried for family that have if i’m honest