Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

Just now, mC HULL said:

?i’m a calm as can be mate i didn’t have it just worried for family that have if i’m honest 

Why worry about something that might not happen bud .You ain’t as chilled as you make out .Take a leaf bud ,don’t listen to shite on here and ffs don’t lock on to any theories or you’ll be thinking about them whilst slipping them dogs of your in the slop .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

Whst are we going to do about this then,are we going to join the protests or just say theres no hope,the wef policies from unelected physcopaths being put into place near a town you live in,get of your arses lads it aint a conspiracy no longer

12 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Whst are we going to do about this then,are we going to join the protests or just say theres no hope,the wef policies from unelected physcopaths being put into place near a town you live in,get of your arses lads it aint a conspiracy no longer

100 yrs our descendants will be living like fckn battery hens

1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

100 yrs our descendants will be living like fckn battery hens

Bakerboy it wont be a hundred years mate,the 2030 agenda is on course,tho its great to see a large crowd in oxford defying it,but we need more people,the people of the country can shut the small minority in goverment down peacefully if we all get off are arses