Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

11 hours ago, kanny said:

Remember when the said the who international treaty was a conspiracy theory,i out it on here an the usual suspects chimed in,joe biden literally signed it of last week so iv read,giving an unelected disgraced group of physcos total control of the country if/when another Plandemic bes released,if the gov sign on to this then God help us were f****d,one more step toward new world order.

With these revelations tho i expect the uproar will prevent the gov signing on to it,i hope.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Remember when the said the who international treaty was a conspiracy theory,i out it on here an the usual suspects chimed in,joe biden literally signed it of last week so iv read,giving an unelected disgraced group of physcos total control of the country if/when another Plandemic bes released,if the gov sign on to this then God help us were f****d,one more step toward new world order.

With these revelations tho i expect the uproar will prevent the gov signing on to it,i hope.

What uproar, they're constantly laughing about it on tv how that bird has stitched up Hancock, about 5 seconds mentioning the thousands that died due to his incompetence.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

What uproar, they're constantly laughing about it on tv how that bird has stitched up Hancock, about 5 seconds mentioning the thousands that died due to his incompetence.

Its mind boggling bb how there getting away with this,look at other countries in europe,tens of thousands on the streets protesting,an what do we do,f**k all.

The public are totally brainwashed,you only have to look at there reactions,an the folk on here when the covid thread was going,when people were pointing these things out we were called conspiracy nuts,they cant deny it now tho so i hope that more people have there eyes opened but i fear not cause most wont search these things out just beleive everything the tv tells them

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

I call him Flat Hancock now ...he's been thrown under the bus so many times ? ? 

• Haha 1

Isn’t it about time for a terrier related post Francie .Get some  of that anx off your chest mate .I find it amazing that supposed countrymen can spend so much time writing shite and thinking up more bollocks than a brain can process .Get some fresh air ,forget the shit in the world for its plain not a man on here is going to change feck all .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Looks like the hole is getting deeper for the sacrificial Flat Hancock ...

The pervert hancock needs hung for treason against the people.

Shocking stats out of singapore,the clot shot is a depopulation tool,poor women loosing babies all round the world,the wef an the w.h.o needs abolished ultimatley there the ones responsible an the members took to trial

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Isn’t it about time for a terrier related post Francie .Get some  of that anx off your chest mate .I find it amazing that supposed countrymen can spend so much time writing shite and thinking up more bollocks than a brain can process .Get some fresh air ,forget the shit in the world for its plain not a man on here is going to change feck all .

Countrymen should be looking out for there countrymen from evil b*****ds trying to kill us an lock us down an kill our children,hunting stories can take a back seat,this is more important fd.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Francie, said:

Countrymen should be looking out for there countrymen from evil b*****ds trying to kill us an lock us down an kill our children,hunting stories can take a back seat,this is more important fd.

What do you suggest we do mate .Fight ,kick off ,not pay our taxes or just write on here night after night doing f**k all .
The powers that be love all this shite ,thrive on it ,live for  it ,make money off the back of your fear ,your fear feeds it mate .I say f**k them mate ,live my life as I see fit and bollocks to those who don’t care enough to stand up for what they preach .

I spent my teens and late twenties as a member of the EDL ,saw the fear in the eyes of our enemy that now threatens to overrun us .Saw the movement disbanded and was told I was a criminal for standing up for my country and birthright .They can go to hell in a handcart and I hope they burn .

• Like 4