Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

10 hours ago, socks said:

Nobody was held down but they were lied to and driven by fear tactics to take the jab. As I said nobody has the right to play god and decide when humanity can have kids or not. 

I’m afraid it’s  a bit late on the playing god thing mate .We’ve been doing that since time started which has lead to the Feckin  state we are in .

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Well said. 

We seem to have trodden similar paths in life and thinking 

Yes mate we do .I just don’t get the talk without action or the hand wringing after the event .

If there’s something that erks  so much that some feel the need to write about it constantly on here then man the f**k up and address it but stop whining like a girl ffs .Nothing will change through these pages ,nobodies motivated enough .Far better to talk about it in the safety of your home ? 

Gone are the days when we stood together ,gone is the fight and the attitude .Far better to just talk .

21 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I’m afraid it’s  a bit late on the playing god thing mate .We’ve been doing that since time started which has lead to the Feckin  state we are in .

So something you dont beleive in mate has led to the state were in?

No the state were in is the men in power,nothing else

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate we do .I just don’t get the talk without action or the hand wringing after the event .

If there’s something that erks  so much that some feel the need to write about it constantly on here then man the f**k up and address it but stop whining like a girl ffs .Nothing will change through these pages ,nobodies motivated enough .Far better to talk about it in the safety of your home ? 

Gone are the days when we stood together ,gone is the fight and the attitude .Far better to just talk .

Speak for yourself mate,the irish have always stood there ground an there doing so again 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Francie, said:

So something you dont beleive in mate has led to the state were in?

No the state were in is the men in power,nothing else

Ffs Francie no that’s bollocks .We have played god in shaping the world away from its natural beginning .The men in power are a blip in the ocean mate .We put them there and we can take them away but no ,we will just bend over year on year  and take it .

Your twisted thinking is part of the problem mate .WE are the problem not any one council or gov or authority .The world is ours ,belongs to everyone but 99% of the fools just go along with what suits and fits for a quiet life .

The problem is not authority it’s the lack of conviction by the common man to address any issue ,far better to be an ostrich .

You bang on about the jab as do many others but where are you at moment ? 
Again nothing happens from within your keypad mate .

The system preys on you towing the line .The line shifts and you move a step back never forward .We are all the same in this respect mate so don’t think I’m singling you out .

We are all the makers of the shite we find ourselves in .

My outlook is to say f**k them and any other c**t that wants to change my life ,I’ll live how I please within boundaries set by common decency .

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

new zealand last year highest deaths recorded in 100 years 

aussies highest deaths in eighty year 

and  divvys are still taking the vaccine ? 

Sad that mc,probably something to do with lockdowns to people not allowed or scared to go to hospital,an aus to is refusing people hospital treatment if thre not jabbed.

18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I wonder how many of the native population had the jabs? 

18 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol if it’s from the jab then oh well they rolled the dice. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Francie, said:

Sad that mc,probably something to do with lockdowns to people not allowed or scared to go to hospital,an aus to is refusing people hospital treatment if thre not jabbed.

Not true Francie .I’ve folk in Melbourne who are unjabbed and cousin recently had a knee OP.

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Media hype mate .

Your wrong again fd

Australian mom denied heart transplant due to her COVID-19 vaccination status

By News.com.au

February 13, 2023 | 5:50pm

poster.jpg

A mother has been denied the opportunity to receive a heart transplant because she is not vaccinated for COVID-19, despite having a medical exemption.

Vicki Derderian, from Melbourne, relies on a ventricular assist device to keep her heart functioning after it failed in 2020, and is desperate for a transplant.

She did not receive the vaccine because she is concerned that doing so could increase her risk of heart conditions such as myocarditis or pericarditis which, although rare, can be serious.