Where have all the people gone?

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Get all that mate but you’ve help feed that very decline by taking up the challenge on here .I may have missed a huge chunk of what Greb said but all I’ve seen is rational discussion ,mixed with banter .Nothing personal nor too insulting .
His take on the big cat thing is very much along the lines of my own .We’ve 400 plus pages of shite with no sign of an explanation yet still we are told great things are to come .

Do we believe that or question it mate .Do we wait patiently or do we ask for progress .
Its in my character to have things in order ,not ocd at all ,without which things don’t make sense and I guess he’s the same .

Being told they are there by one camp isn’t enough without proof that’s all .

Same with religion and big foot .Show me the proof ,solid proof and I’m a believer .Keep telling me it’s there just convinces me  it’s not .

The thing that singles people like greb and Max out from the rest is that they both attack the other party with insults when they  cannot defeat their argument. Their perceived online status is more important to them than the facts.  I agree that Max suffered abuse beyond what is acceptable. However, this is being used to disguise how that situation arose. The abuse wasn't one-way traffic and he has said some pretty horrible things about people on here more than once. He feels able to goad others, but cannot take it himself.

Yesterday someone doubted the validity of something I posted. I didn't call him names or undermined his status. I sent a PM with details of how he could contact the person concerned and establish the validity. Greb and Max don't do that. Its always personal and always to protect their perceived status.

Regards the wild cat situation you and I along with others are able to firm our own opinions. How those opinions are formed comes down to how much evidence you have seen, whether you believe it, the odds for and against, etc, etc. I don't follow it closely, but I have seen bits and pieces of news including a sheep carcase left up a tree and other kill stories.  That along with the 70's legislation that could have lead to some animals being turned out as has happened with snakes and other reptiles plus the status of witnesses leads me to believe that there could be or has been big cats loose. There are also three wolves unaccounted for out here that nobody has seen in almost two years despite multiple sheep kills so I know that looking for conclusive evidence is like a needle in a haystack situation. I don't see how you could ask for progress? It will happen or not. But if you don't look the chances of discovering one would be purely accidental.

The difference between most doubters and greb is that he is actively trying to denounce the validity of one member of the group by trawling up schit elsewhere then spreading it on here as we saw from his phone shot. He is obsessed with undermining greyman by trolling him. If you don't think there are any, then why follow the thread?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your the voice of reason TOMO,never any need to bring a wife or child into an argument, it's quite sad to be honest. 

paulus max tells me there has been no conversation between the two of you...? so why ban him again..there's no need for it... same as there's no need to be calling him a sex tourist...or put

I don't know if, or why he is banned,but the member who had a go at his wife and kiddie, whoever it is, needs to look at himself in the mirror. Unacceptable,shameful, out of order.

Posted Images

You know every forum going down this route has that same type of players who say the same type of things and it's beyond intresting how oblivious some are to themselves.

It's like people who only ever gossip. To them it's just normal but when you bring it up to them that littlery all they ever do it's talk shit about others and nothing else then your the problem. Not them. Self reflection and realization is a bitch for many it seems.

O peoel can be so intresting 

Not talking about anyone in perticular before some get their panties in a wad btw.

• Like 2

It's the internet. It's good for some things but not for others.

Let's face it, grown men typing all day on a keyboard talking to each other. It is rather pathetic when you think of it.

Pick up the phone and call people or visit them face to face. 

Hunting with dogs is dead legally in the UK so what's there to talk about or pictures to post? I certainly wouldn't be posting pictures of my dogs on an open internet forum, those days are done.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Its only meeeee again chaps, now look, afore you lot drive yaself mental talking repetative bilge, theres a big wide world out there so get yaselves out, ffs,  as fer me, i need to somehow get missen off top of this wardrobe, how the fek i got up here god knows,  i need to shift last nights cat crap out my garden, so cheerio fer now lads :help:

• Thanks 1

I will also say, there is an edit button….it is possible to reflect on things you have written and go back and get rid of them with a simple “I had a think about it and I didn’t feel comfortable”

None of this stuff is that hard, you don’t get demoted or anything for being a bit humble sometimes

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

I will also say, there is an edit button….it is possible to reflect on things you have written and go back and get rid of them with a simple “I had a think about it and I didn’t feel comfortable”

None of this stuff is that hard, you don’t get demoted or anything for being a bit humble sometimes

Bear that in mind Wilf ??

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Awkward sencible chat is needed to gain knowledge on what other think,it's how we all use that knowledge to move forwards or stay in the staus quo were in. I feel the next few months seeing as were just starting a new season will either see a new effort put in and a reboot as such or it'll just stay the same and die away, the future of "OUR" site is in our hands and lets ALL OF US not fcuk it up...:victory:..

Well said my new bestie ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

The sooner we all realise that every lurcher man is bitter about anyone else’s hunting, dogs, etc the better off this site will be.

Really ? A bit of a sweeping statement.

Ive travelled the world watching other men's dogs work, and been out with plenty of lads here and never been bitter about anyone's dogs, and I've only met one bloke that I could honestly say slags other lads dogs, but he was a genuine, all round shithouse ! ?

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
22 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

The sooner we all realise that every lurcher man is bitter about anyone else’s hunting, dogs, etc the better off this site will be.

Don't agree with that, mate.

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Really ? A bit of a sweeping statement.

Ive travelled the world watching other men's dogs work, and been out with plenty of lads here and never been bitter about anyone's dogs, and I've only met one bloke that I could honestly say slags other lads dogs, but he was a genuine, all round shithouse ! ?

Cheers.

Seen several people's dogs working over the years, some of them better than the better dogs I've owned. 

Not been bitter or jealous of any of them.

Really good dogs, really good owners.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Where on earth did that come from matey, ive been out with loads of dog men n there mutts, no malice with me fer god sake, and i know fer a fact same applies with the folks ive been out with, i even look forward to viewing folks outing with there dogs on here,