MAP or Pedo.....

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc.

Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Sunday, who is gender fluid, I'll let you know what pronoun to use just before we get here".

He dad looked up and said, quite simply "no you're not, and no you won't " .........end of story.

Cheers.

I bet that really kicked her cunnt in

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday. I can guarantee th

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc. Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Su

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday.

I can guarantee that if some teacher tried normalising things like this, They would very soon find themselves kneeling down, hands tied behind their back, looking at the sandled feet of a very large bloke about to wield a very sharp sword .

Harsh ? Perhaps, but I want my grandson learning the "three R's", not the thoughts of some left wing lunatic !

Cheers.

I thought underage sex was a big thing in Muslim countries?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

There's only one way to deal with adults that wish to abuse children. 

All this bs about they can't help it etc is utter tosh. If someone said I can't help robbing banks and can't stop committing credit card fraud, they would have zero sympathy as it's the financial industry that is at risk and must be protected so down with them.

But when it's innocent children it must be understood! Yeah right. It's all about the money as usual.

Nice try scum?

whats with the nice try scum dont think for a sec i agree with them no way sir i just help out when their busy

3 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

You cant take it out of context, its trying to normalise the un normal. 

You can take it out of context. Perhaps the teacher started by saying "these aren't my views but you need to practice debating with insane people without just shouting silly insults".

Parents and pupils have stated they know that they weren't her personal views. But yeah just throw some online insults at her ..... perhaps you can change the world that way ??

1 hour ago, big sid said:

whats with the nice try scum dont think for a sec i agree with them no way sir i just help out when their busy

Wasn't referring to yourself mate. The scum in general who down play the seriousness of such predatory behaviour and try an explain it all away saying it's 'just not yet fully understood' or it's 'just a different kind of love.' 

Rubbish 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Wasn't referring to yourself mate. The scum in general who down play the seriousness of such predatory behaviour and try an explain it all away saying it's 'just not yet fully understood' or it's 'just a different kind of love.' 

Rubbish 

But do you not think that’s happening all the time about all sorts of things that maybe only 50 years ago, maybe 30 ? would have been considered abhorrent with no place in society for these people ? 

Homosexuality, drug use…..once it was something to be kept in the shadows because society (rightly imho) said “We don’t want that”……but now, nobody thinks anything of those things.

Im not comparing drug users or homosexuals to beasts before anyone gets the wrong idea, but we have accepted that which was once unacceptable and so that flood gate is open !

WE have set that precedent!

If it wasn’t for us tolerating and accepting so much so far, this woman wouldn’t even be uttering the words never mind getting fired for it.

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, WILF said:

But do you not think that’s happening all the time about all sorts of things that maybe only 50 years ago, maybe 30 ? would have been considered abhorrent with no place in society for these people ?

Homosexuality, drug use…..once it was something to be kept in the shadows because society (rightly imho) said “We don’t want that”……but now, nobody thinks anything of those things.

Im not comparing drug users or homosexuals to beasts before anyone gets the wrong idea, but we have accepted that which was once unacceptable and so that flood gate is open !

WE have set that precedent!

If it wasn’t for us tolerating and accepting so much so far, this woman wouldn’t even be uttering the words never mind getting fired for it.

Could be that foxdropper was quite correct, with his remark about us taking the piss out of/bullying, to a certain degree, these sorts of people, 40ish years ago, without fear of being punished/ostracised ourselves?  As there was certainly far less 'open faggotry' etc in general view.

Unlike yourself, wilf, without getting all politically embroiled with it all, as I'll be out of my depth, I don't really have any other answers or worthwhile views on it.

Edited by shaaark
  • Thanks 1