MAP or Pedo.....

2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I only skimmed the article so you may be correct.

I read 'suspended pending investigation ' but fired by a vote of trustees

I quite from the article...

"It wasn't clear in what context the discussion had been taking place, however students have said it was all part of a class debate as they prepared to read The Crucible.

Some students and parents were quick to defend the teacher - who believed that the clip did not represent Parker's beliefs and the conversation was taken out of context."

I feel dirty even being on the article link as I'm giving the parasites traffic.

If she hadn't been fired it would have been the thin end of the wedge, she has grandchildren, would she have been as open about MAPs if 38 year old Joe schmoe the pedo over the road gad taken an unhealthy interest in her 5 year old grand daughter? 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday. I can guarantee th

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc. Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Su

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

If she hadn't been fired it would have been the thin end of the wedge, she has grandchildren, would she have been as open about MAPs if 38 year old Joe schmoe the pedo over the road gad taken an unhealthy interest in her 5 year old grand daughter? 

I think your filling in the gaps of a story with no context.

I'd support the death penalty for nonces, I'm not defending her. I just refuse to get all Facebook activist on a story with no bones.

Crack on...I'm out ??

• Like 1

I was watching a late night discussion on GB News and some left wing woman insisted on using the term "minor attracted person", and when one of the other guests objected and asked why isn't she using the correct word," peadophile" , she went mental and accused him of being a homophobe and a transphobe! No one up until them had even mentioned homosexuals or transsexuals !

Cheers.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

No one up until them had even mentioned homosexuals or transsexuals !

I had a chat at the weekend with a trans female who told me her friend is a male-lesbian who identifies as a gay woman ? I didn't dare ask his gender pronoun ?IMG_20220910_144149.jpg.35eae7bd968d2f66672a45416fe3a262.jpg

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc.

Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Sunday, who is gender fluid, I'll let you know what pronoun to use just before we get here".

He dad looked up and said, quite simply "no you're not, and no you won't " .........end of story.

Cheers.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc.

Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Sunday, who is gender fluid, I'll let you know what pronoun to use just before we get here".

He dad looked up and said, quite simply "no you're not, and no you won't " .........end of story.

Cheers.

My niece is the same. She's a classroom assistant, this obviously means she can end any discussion with  'I'm educated and so are all my teacher friends, therefore we obviously know more than you'