MAP or Pedo.....

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandson is seven, and has just passed the entrance exam and interview for The World Academy in the Middle East, an American/English curriculum school, he started yesterday. I can guarantee th

I've a niece who is a far left Corbyn acolyte, permanently outraged , forever raging about Thatcher, Boris, etc. Anyhow, one day she said to her parents, "I'm bringing a friend for dinner this Su

my brother got married last month,I didn't go,not because of his political stances...he's just  a grade A prick, with an obnoxious fat trout for a Mrs....would sooner drive rusty nails through my own

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The media are the vile virus that is destroying societies. It was a 20 second video. Admittedly it sounds bad but students are saying it was taken out of context....it's the media...... I can believe that.

I am glad she was fired personally, she is in her 50's so should have more sense than to try to soften the term pedononce, if I had a kid in her class I would have pulled them out. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There's a lot of people out there teaching who shouldn't be allowed anywhere with a square mile of a school ?

Professor Walker - who possesses a doctorate in criminal justice -  suggests pedophiles should also be provided with child-like sex dolls to satisfy their urges, and that the sex crime was not 'immoral'

57772175-10813233-image-a-10_1652445975336.jpg

57772203-11202311-Professor_Walker_who_possesses_a_doctorate_in_criminal_justice_s-m-2_1662941206070.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

I am glad she was fired personally, she is in her 50's so should have more sense than to try to soften the term pedononce, if I had a kid in her class I would have pulled them out. 

But you don't know what the entire discussion was about and how it ran....she may of started the discussion with the words 'i don't personally believe this but I'll play devils advocate for the purpose of the discussion'. 

The pupils are saying the video was out of context. I remember the same newspaper saying 'Woman killed by pack of hunting hounds'. Because the woman had reported hearing hounds on the phone before being found dead next to her rescued put bulls. Obviously they didn't do a headline correcting it .

Again it was 20 secs from what I guess was an hour discussion.

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

There's a lot of people out there teaching who shouldn't be allowed anywhere with a square mile of a school ?

Professor Walker - who possesses a doctorate in criminal justice -  suggests pedophiles should also be provided with child-like sex dolls to satisfy their urges, and that the sex crime was not 'immoral'

57772175-10813233-image-a-10_1652445975336.jpg

57772203-11202311-Professor_Walker_who_possesses_a_doctorate_in_criminal_justice_s-m-2_1662941206070.jpg

I'm not disagreeing with that. Teachers are often cnuts who have never lived in the real world.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

The pupils are saying the video was out of context. 

Nope, SOME pupils said it was taken out of context, SOME. 

The school did an internal investigation and she was fired, no trial by media. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

she may of started the discussion with the words 'i don't personally believe this but I'll play devils advocate for the purpose of the discussion'. 

Then she took her academic freedom a little too far. 

The drip drip effect that I spoke of years ago.

When there are no boundaries then where is the boundary ? 

When you say one things OK the case against saying other things are ok weakens in turn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, mackem said:

Nope, SOME pupils said it was taken out of context, SOME. 

The school did an internal investigation and she was fired, no trial by media. 

I only skimmed the article so you may be correct.

I read 'suspended pending investigation ' but fired by a vote of trustees

I quite from the article...

"It wasn't clear in what context the discussion had been taking place, however students have said it was all part of a class debate as they prepared to read The Crucible.

Some students and parents were quick to defend the teacher - who believed that the clip did not represent Parker's beliefs and the conversation was taken out of context."

I feel dirty even being on the article link as I'm giving the parasites traffic.

When we accept so much because people are “born this way” then what’s the case against these vermin ?……how can we logically say “well, that rule don’t apply to you” ? 

We lost the art of saying “no, f**k off you freak” years ago……every inch given is a mile in real terms on all sorts of subjects.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1