Nottinghill

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Wonder who got him that 67 is a big gang in Brixton mad itch was lacking 

Just see it was police who shot him 

Mad-itch, imagine saying that with a straight face, he sounds like an untreated STD ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Mad-itch, imagine saying that with a straight face, he sounds like an untreated STD ?

Lol it’s madix but people call him mad itch. His dad said he was a nice boy who was studying to be a architect 

but also sold guns heroin and crack and killed people apparently he had 3 ops lives on his Rambo 

?

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lol it’s madix but people call him mad itch. His dad said he was a nice boy who was studying to be a architect 

but also sold guns heroin and crack and killed people apparently he had 3 ops lives on his Rambo 

?

Studying to be an architect.... Nice guy..... Father to be.... Kind... ?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

?

Oh, I get it, it’s that silly “black talk” pigeon English thing…..like “fiddy” instead of fifty 

Mongs!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

lad I know Is doing similar music, he’s getting about now doing shows etc, he’s making a few quid out of it too, atb A-t 

EE5E676F-0FD9-4C52-9042-096E690FF5A9.png

Why's he masked up in every video. He's either really scared of covid or glorifying violence and crime . 

Fair play to him but it's not my cup of tea 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, All-terrain said:

lad I know Is doing similar music, he’s getting about now doing shows etc, he’s making a few quid out of it too, atb A-t 

EE5E676F-0FD9-4C52-9042-096E690FF5A9.png

I have to be honest and say I loathe white lads aligning themselves with this 3rd world shite….but that’s just my opinion.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 11 months later...