9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

There were a few of them in your neck of the woods. None fatal and all carried out by noddies. Not the skilled, logical executioners you see on tv. Just some low life who was usually more scared than the  people he was supposed to threaten. The Liverpool job looks like the same sort of thing. An amateur hit man.

3 in one week?

12 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Quantity, not quality.

Reports said the gunman reached round a door and shot blindly into the room. That ain't a pro'. 

reports also said that the man that was shot,was picked up and taken to hospital by his mates in a black Audi...

20 hours ago, Bucker said:

If I'm not mistaken knife crime is still lower in London than it is in Glasgow, and that's after seeing a massive reduction in knife crime for the latter.

Now I know you're going to say "But why should we import more?"

I agree with you there but how is that possible, migrants don't pull out their rap sheet and boast at their past crimes and even if they did, I doubt many have murder on their list.

You are zoned in on the bad apples and are implying that it's the norm for these people, forgetting that thousands upon thousands are law-abiding citizens trying to better themselves.

Next time you take ill you go ahead and tell your doctor from the 3rd world that they are not welcome.

I'm with you on cultural enrichment, it's not needed nor wanted, but it is here nevertheless and many of these people are generations deep, you're on to a loser fella, let go or it will eat you up.

I don’t need to prove anything, my opinion is backed up by one look at Africa, Pakistan, India.

Get locked up for the night in England or get locked up for the night in the DRC and you will know all you need to know about the difference ?

Edited by WILF
  • Confused 1
5 hours ago, Bucker said:

Use your brain, arresting him makes perfect sense during these early stages of the investigation.

Use your brain,he will say f**k all because of the repercussions (they don't give your whole family new identities)... that makes perfect sense.

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Use your brain,he will say f**k all because of the repercussions (they don't give your whole family new identities)... that makes perfect sense.

But with him out of the picture his family will be safer.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

But with him out of the picture his family will be safer.

he's a piece of shit like the gunman responsible...why give the wanker a second chance? ask yourself why he was targeted ?

that's the problem with this country...you can do what you like,be a proper cnut,then when the shit hits the fan...sell out someone else and get a new life ? that's why the scum have no fear and this shit keeps happening..grasses of any sort are the lowest of the low imo..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

he's a piece of shit like the gunman responsible...why give the wanker a second chance? ask yourself why he was targeted ?

that's the problem with this country...you can do what you like,be a proper cnut,then when the shit hits the fan...sell out someone else and get a new life ? that's why the scum have no fear and this shit keeps happening..grasses of any sort are the lowest of the low imo..

His daughter didn't deserve being killed and if he's left on the streets somebody else might kop for a stray bullet. I agree with the rest of it.

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

they tell him co operate we will look after you and the family have plod at house etc or don’t and you will be left to it 

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Would you grass on the gun man if you knew him?

19 hours ago, kanny said:

Police say at around 10pm two men were walking along Kingsheath Avenue and were approached by a lone person wearing a black, padded jacket, a black balaclava and black gloves.

See it’s always black, you don’t get criminals in white puffers, white gloves and white balaclavas, think wilf could be onto something ????

• Haha 2