9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

I was in a pub near where I was born in Salford at the weekend.  A mate told me that last year there were 26 shootings including  one in the pub  I was drinking. Guys I've known in the pub since I was a  nipper don't even think it's a big deal any more. Shots are just background noise.

There was a murder  in  Salford a few years back. A kiddie was shot as well. Every man and his dog knows the name of the guy who did it. There were plenty of witnesses, but nobody is prepared to stand up in court and testify. Can you blame them? These people think nothing of killing kids.

Edited by jukel123

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bucker said:

So what's your excuse for the Glasgow situation, why the massively high knife crime rates?

Maybe there's something in the old social conditions excuse?

I don’t have an excuse, they are animals….but they are our animals.

2 hours ago, Bucker said:

Wilf, after reading a few of your posts it's clear to see your intention is to spread hate.

Your rants have no context to them whatsoever.

You are implying that violent crime is somehow only inherent to blacks or "paki's when it clearly isn't the case. 

The problem is deeply complicated with many factors involved.

Without any context all you're doing is associating people of colour with criminality.

The truth of the matter is that the majority of these people you attack are law-abiding citizens, if you don't believe that then do the maths!

Now you have your own opinions about your perfect Britain but let's at least try and be sensible for once shall we.

I don’t hate anybody and I don’t want anyone else to hate anybody either, so the rather boring and repetitive “spread hate” accusation won’t wash with me I’m afraid.

What I have is an opinion.

I see, rightly or wrongly, a correlation between increasing numbers of the 3rd world and their descendants to the decent into the  3rd world mentality we are witnessing in Britain…….our country wasn’t like this pre 1947, and nobody can tell me it was because it wasn’t.

Theres an over riding factor at play, one undeniable factor…..what changed ?

Well, what changed is that we imported millions of the 3rd world…..and hey presto, rape gangs and inner city’s akin to goings on in the worst African shanty’s.

Law abiding or not, our cultures and our genetic inheritance are oil and water……I still trust my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I feel for the family a little kid dying for no reason it's so wrong  Till this country makes the punishment fit the crime it  will continue but sadly that won't ever happen I know a few have said about Liverpool but compared to London it's not even close they have taken power from parents teachers and the police are a laughing stock spare the rod spoil the child their is no respect or manners  anymore the country is a joke with all this gender shite in schools and all this racist this sexist that feck right of 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I feel for the family a little kid dying for no reason it's so wrong  Till this country makes the punishment fit the crime it  will continue but sadly that won't ever happen I know a few have said about Liverpool but compared to London it's not even close they have taken power from parents teachers and the police are a laughing stock spare the rod spoil the child their is no respect or manners  anymore the country is a joke with all this gender shite in schools and all this racist this sexist that feck right of 

Having worked in schools and with young people I’d say we have massively let down our young people mate, we have allowed ourselves to be silenced and shackled now all that remains is an all consuming narrative where truth has no place and the worst is not spoken about or made to disappear quickly.

The emperor’s got no clothes on mate and nobody is comfortable saying it out loud.

• Like 2

?

This is horrible. That poor poor 9 year old baby. Just because her poor mum opened the front door.?

I grew up 3 miles from that pensioner was killed Perivale way. Just when I was contemplating coming back to the U.K...

• Sad 1
37 minutes ago, WILF said:

Have they released a description of the gunman ?

Police say at around 10pm two men were walking along Kingsheath Avenue and were approached by a lone person wearing a black, padded jacket, a black balaclava and black gloves.

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

I was in a pub near where I was born in Salford at the weekend.  A mate told me that last year there were 26 shootings including  one in the pub  I was drinking. Guys I've known in the pub since I was a  nipper don't even think it's a big deal any more. Shots are just background noise.

There was a murder  in  Salford a few years back. A kiddie was shot as well. Every man and his dog knows the name of the guy who did it. There were plenty of witnesses, but nobody is prepared to stand up in court and testify. Can you blame them? These people think nothing of killing kids.

If this had happened on the estate I live and the scumbags were named it would come as no surprise every council estate and pit village around me have the same minority scumbags with the same mindset as the vermin who have murdered this child prison is no deterrent to these lowlifes. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Anyway, let’s wait for next weeks horror and we can forget this one.

Im sure you are all as bored hearing my shit as I almost am of saying it.

No let's not forget this it's a young kid in her own home this cnut must pay but the justice system doesn't allow it but the majority would prefer the punishment fits the crime it might make them think twice 

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

If this had happened on the estate I live and the scumbags were named it would come as no surprise every council estate and pit village around me have the same minority scumbags with the same mindset as the vermin who have murdered this child prison is no deterrent to these lowlifes. 

What estates that mate?