9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

9 hours ago, waltjnr said:

They won't give him up ,it's the society they have created, and want ,probably some back street shti hole pub hero ,oooh nasty daves got a shooter ,don't mess with him ,all want the life of crime ,but not the consequences, you have to be one side of the fence or the other ,yeah I like a  cheap dewalt,makita, but no don't want my van robbed ,garage broken into ,all its leading to is the breakdown of society and decent values,

Of course they'll give him up more grasses in that game,police have probably been given his name a hundred times already

• Like 4

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

7 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

What estates that mate?

Kimberworth. Rockingham Wingfield and the surrounding areas a few have said the gang culture seemed to come around here when a well known football hooligan who was shot and murdered one Christmas day years ago and members of his family moved to the area from Sheffield though I think with how today's society is going it wouldn't have made any difference it's the acceptance of this black getto gang culture by the white youth in these area's I can't get my fekin head around tbh.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Bucker said:

You sir are talking rubbish, let's not pretend that these crimes have never taken place before or without the help of these people you like to call from the 3rd world.

I'll put this one to you, why did Glasgow once have the highest knife crime rate in the UK, was it genetics as you like to say or was it social conditions, don't think too hard please.

I'd agree, inner city gangs are nothing to do with race or creed but all to do with social deprivation. Historically they're had their own styling throughout history whether it be trousers hanging off their arses or a peaked cap and "dapper " appearance of gangs of the 19th century. Crime and deprivation go hand in hand and will only be managed by reducing the deprivation. 

As to wilf alas an empty rum makes a lot of noise.

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I'd agree, inner city gangs are nothing to do with race or creed but all to do with social deprivation. Historically they're had their own styling throughout history whether it be trousers hanging off their arses or a peaked cap and "dapper " appearance of gangs of the 19th century. Crime and deprivation go hand in hand and will only be managed by reducing the deprivation. 

As to wilf alas an empty rum makes a lot of noise.

And even a broken clock is right twice a day ;) 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Kimberworth. Rockingham Wingfield and the surrounding areas a few have said the gang culture seemed to come around here when a well known football hooligan who was shot and murdered one Christmas day years ago and members of his family moved to the area from Sheffield though I think with how today's society is going it wouldn't have made any difference it's the acceptance of this black getto gang culture by the white youth in these area's I can't get my fekin head around tbh.

LD?

10 hours ago, kanny said:

Police say at around 10pm two men were walking along Kingsheath Avenue and were approached by a lone person wearing a black, padded jacket, a black balaclava and black gloves.

The BBC have released what he was wearing, his height, everything except wether we are all looking for a black bloke or a white bloke which I’d have thought was pretty relevant…..I mean, it’s not hard to tell or anything is it.

13 hours ago, baker boy said:

Capitol punishment 100% works mate, no c@nt thats been hanged, shot, lethal injection, electric chair or beheaded has ever been known to reoffend

That's true a former mate who shot and murdered his partner wile she was having her hair done in a salon in Rotherham years ago and served a so called life sentence for the senseless murder i read in the local rag last week he has been convicted of stalking and received a suspended sentence .

1 hour ago, WILF said:

The BBC have released what he was wearing, his height, everything except wether we are all looking for a black bloke or a white bloke which I’d have thought was pretty relevant…..I mean, it’s not hard to tell or anything is it.

Honestly mate I'm struggling to  see how you could tell if he was black or white ?.. 

GridArt_20220824_100748668.jpg

I can fully sympathise with the death sentence, like most of you bloke I probably couldn’t think up enough cruelty to inflict on someone who harmed a child or such like.

But the trouble is, the law don’t work like that on specifics…..if the death penalty exists then it’s exists for everyone regardless of circumstance, so the child killer gets the rope but so potentially does the bloke defending his home from people breaking in…..killing is killing and the law makes no distinction.

The best case made for the death penalty I ever heard was by some old Texas sheriff on a documentary I watch a long time ago, and it was logical and compelling……but I feel we have to stay on the side of right and keep our humanity, savages don’t actually care about savagery in my humble opinion so it’s effect would be negligible.

We need to understand that what we are witnessing is a holistic breakdown of a thousands years of culture, it feels wrong because it is wrong because it’s not us…..this is something else, something alien to us.

Unfortunately, honest conversations have no place anymore and when truth without malice dies, you don’t have a chance. 

To use Didos absolutely first class analogy from the other day “We are holed below the water line and wondering what colour to paint the crows nest” ……..

3 minutes ago, kanny said:

Honestly mate I'm struggling to  see how you could tell if he was black or white ?.. 

GridArt_20220824_100748668.jpg

Here’s the thing mate, the particular BBC report I read didn’t say the shooter in the house was wearing anything over his head ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I can fully sympathise with the death sentence, like most of you bloke I probably couldn’t think up enough cruelty to inflict on someone who harmed a child or such like.

But the trouble is, the law don’t work like that on specifics…..if the death penalty exists then it’s exists for everyone regardless of circumstance, so the child killer gets the rope but so potentially does the bloke defending his home from people breaking in…..killing is killing and the law makes no distinction.

The best case made for the death penalty I ever heard was by some old Texas sheriff on a documentary I watch a long time ago, and it was logical and compelling……but I feel we have to stay on the side of right and keep our humanity, savages don’t actually care about savagery in my humble opinion so it’s effect would be negligible.

We need to understand that what we are witnessing is a holistic breakdown of a thousands years of culture, it feels wrong because it is wrong because it’s not us…..this is something else, something alien to us.

Unfortunately, honest conversations have no place anymore and when truth without malice dies, you don’t have a chance. 

To use Didos absolutely first class analogy from the other day “We are holed below the water line and wondering what colour to paint the crows nest” ……..

The other best solution in my humble opinion would be to lock them up for the rest of their lives.

1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

The other best solution in my humble opinion would be to lock them up for the rest of their lives.

True, unfortunately we don’t have the capacity to do that, if they locked up every murder case in the UK for life there wouldn’t be room for anyone else mate……don’t forget, most of this stuff gos totally unreported in the news these days.

They dare not tell people what’s happening