9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whether it should be reinstated.

Child killers need the rope 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

anyone caught with an illegal firearm or ammo should get life,no parole...if you murder someone,then shoot the cnuts live on the 10 o'clock news...there's no deterent,these f***ing  clowns see it as some kind of badge of honour these days...live by the sword,die by the sword?

• Like 9

so some random guy was being chased and shot at...run into the house and the little girl and her mum get shot? the man isn't even known to them.... someone will know who is behind it...with some luck they will give the coward up or just maybe ,he gets slotted himself ?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

so some random guy was being chased and shot at...run into the house and the little girl and her mum get shot? the man isn't even known to them.... someone will know who is behind it...with some luck they will give the coward up or just maybe ,he gets slotted himself ?

Have you got a link for this ? ?

Cheers.

Just listened to the Police press report. It's really uncomfortable listening. The shooters target burst into the home, after the mother had opened the door to see what was going on in the street, the shooter burst in after, and shot both the mother and the girl before fireing more shots at his target...

Thing is, like before in this city, he will be being protected, hidden, and when he's caught will show no remorse. That girl is simply a 'casualty of war', someone who just got in the way.

Ironic, but yesterday was the anniversary of another child shooting tragedy in this city. Sadly it won't be the last...

43 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

anyone caught with an illegal firearm or ammo should get life,no parole...if you murder someone,then shoot the cnuts live on the 10 o'clock news...there's no deterent,these f***ing  clowns see it as some kind of badge of honour these days...live by the sword,die by the sword?

Yeh I get that....but many years ago I got nicked for poaching with a 410 shotgun...so I don't think that would bait fair for some chap just poaching a few birds

• Like 5
Just now, W. Katchum said:

You done it now. Max be along now to start shouting how you condone gun culture an kids being shot,, you’ll be as bad as the gunman when he reads this 

lol...

I get what DC means though I think he just means the scum running round the streets armed....

I know how that feels having being a victim of an attempted shooting...thankfully he missed

The authorities have task teams who know who the 'players' are...why not just go through their doors when they in bed...bundle them up,take them off and beat f**k out of the cnuts until they devaluge who's keeping and using what?... 

you only have to have a look what some folks are posting on their social media,not f***ing hard to suss who is doing what,they are happy to show everyone what they 'got'??

• Like 5