9 year old girl shot and killed in Liverpool.

Well lads, it will be chip wrapping in 3 days and we can all move on until the next more hideous thing happens.

Forget this little girl, old British grandmas on petrol station forecourts are c**t of the week this week ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drugs and a lawless society it's not the first time a child has been shot in Liverpool i strongly believe that now is the time capital punishment should be put to a public referendum vote as to whethe

give it a rest lads,a f***ing child has been killed and the usual suspects are at each others throats?... like I said,you play the game,then there should be consiquences...people earning millions

imagine being that mother and what's she's going through...we all know that vile piece of scum that shot the poor child is to blame... but that mother is always going to be thinking I wish I neve

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 26/08/2022 at 23:08, Waz said:

yeh the foreign guy, pro hitman, who hired him???!!! Palmer was meant to have recorded every conversation & had safety deposit boxes... be years before it appears in the public domain no doubt.

John Palmer of brinksmat fame was killed by the police it will never come out ??

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I suspect that nobody is talking and the old bill are fishing……I hope never to hear any of this “the peoples city” crud again after this little turn out.

I find it sad as feck tbh mate i am all for solidarity amongst the working class but in cases like this if it was my own blood and i knew about it no way would i cover up for them.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I suspect that nobody is talking and the old bill are fishing……I hope never to hear any of this “the peoples city” crud again after this little turn out.

200k now being offered that’s a ticket out your shithole only a matter of time before one of his little crew sings, these are just petty criminals with guns it’s not the godfather, same sorts round my old neighbourhood pulling out shooters over anything to gain some cred ?? 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I find it sad as feck tbh mate i am all for solidarity amongst the working class but in cases like this if it was my own blood and i knew about it no way would i cover up for them.

A hundred people can tell them a name but it’s hard evidence they need gun,fingerprints video etc?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your wrong there, loads have spoke up an everybody knows who done it, why, who he was after an everything else, it’s upto the cops now to find evidence an lock them up, but like I said they also know who done it but k suspect they are looking for the folk who ordered the hit, or to take out the whole mob of them in one go, just cos you don’t know what scousers are saying don’t mean they ain’t saying it, I speak to a few an none agree with it sn all spoke out about it straight away

Fair enough mate, like most people I only what I see or don’t see.