Enough is enough

2 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Thank you! It’s so easy and lazy to blame the government for everything. We have cultural burdened ourselves with the highest standard of living, welfare and rights.

Damanding the government do something will result in an ideologue full of empty promises and sound bites utterly ruining us. “Can’t get any worse!” I hear, Yeah alright.

"Blame the government " Well they make a lot of decisions out of our hands ,and yes we could all work 20hr days ,start a little firm ,get bigger ,have aspirations, but someone still needs to empty my bin ,stock the shelves in the shop I go in ,all the menial jobs that make the civilised word go round ,so pay them a pittance, ??? We can't all be Alan sugar ,it wouldn't work 

• Like 4

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

3 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Don't get parking tickets then ?

I just knew you were going to say that, totally standard response from so many Normans these days 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I also think a lot of it is to do with intelligence. 

Uneducated people cant see the benefit of work....both physically and mentally. 

It obviously isn’t if you have grafted all your life and lived by the book ! Lol ? 

45 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

To a certain extent but when there is constraints due to the political class and elites orchestrating as they do so the system suits them and shackles your everyday folk then no imo your not truly in control of your own destiny nowdays .

?

If your not your either doing it wrong or a coward; people are too scared to do anything but towe the line and that is them choosing their destiny, 99% have noone to blame but themselves and blaming over people is an easy option so they take it 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

He's working class middle management desperately trying to look middle class. You know the type.. 

f**k living next door to that geezer ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, dogmandont said:

Been there, its why I fcuked of out to the sticks. Fcuk living next door to some dude in 300 grands worth of debt thinking he's Mrs Bucket. Lol. 

No debt here pal.. own my house and everything in it ?

Working class through and through just hate scumbag people. 

10 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

No debt here pal.. own my house and everything in it ?

Working class through and through just hate scumbag people. 

good and bad in every walk of life...some of the most  ruthless types are born into money?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

I think more mums should stay at home, society would be better for it.

We have seen how having to have 2 people working has worked out haven’t we ;) 

Lowering the state pension age would also be a good start me and the old woman would love to help our two daughters out with childcare like our grandparents did though we will both be 67 nearly before we can retire on the state pension.

• Like 3