Enough is enough

1 hour ago, FOXHUNTER said:

I've never been on a good wage but still bought my house , own 2 cars and have savings in the bank.

If you cant afford kids dont have them ...

I have 1 daughter yet these parasites on benefits have 4 .....work that out, because they expect the state to support them

I have sympathy for genuine cases but the majority are free loaders who have no intention of making a better life.

You swerved that mate, so I’ll ask again, how does a bloke on £400 a week live when rents are nearly a couple of grand ?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I think there's plenty in both camps. No shortage of folk who have stinking attitudes and live a life I'd still rather toil to avoid. But it's probably a mistake to focus on them as much as it is to focus on billionaires in finding a solution to all this.

My point was, as I’m sure you know, you can’t just say “f**k the lazy c**ts let them starve” because it may have nothing to do with lazy.

I know plod round my old way were tugging the take a way delivery drivers who work nights to supplement their day job because they didn’t have “commercial” car insurance to deliver chips ! 

Sometimes, things are stacked against people who have neither the education or ability to earn more than they do.

• Like 6
Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

Live within your means ...

Why rent it's dead money , get a mortgage ffs ?

f**k sake mate, you don’t get out much do you ? Lol 

The world ain’t that black and white.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

You swerved that mate, so I’ll ask again, how does a bloke on £400 a week live when rents are nearly a couple of grand ?

More than 40 hrs in a week ,graft a bit harder ,night shift ,

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Also the Mrs should work too, my wife always has instead of sitting on their fat arse on Instagram all day ?

1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Also the Mrs should work too, my wife always has instead of sitting on their fat arse on Instagram all day ?

I think more mums should stay at home, society would be better for it.

We have seen how having to have 2 people working has worked out haven’t we ;) 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

what if the wife's home looking after kids

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

My point was, as I’m sure you know, you can’t just say “f**k the lazy c**ts let them starve” because it may have nothing to do with lazy.

I know plod round my old way were tugging the take a way delivery drivers who work nights to supplement their day job because they didn’t have “commercial” car insurance to deliver chips ! 

Sometimes, things are stacked against people who have neither the education or ability to earn more than they do.

For sure. As much as I hate to acknowledge it, even the bad attitudes are culturally ingrained / learnt behaviours. Which can be broken down and fixed with the right long term approach. And we owe it to our country to try. It’s the only sustainable way forward. Writing masses of people off is unlikely to work. Certainly if you throw the ones that want to try out with the ones that don’t.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Do the sums boys ! Lol ? 

Well don't breed like a lab rat ,producing off spring you can't look after ,I laugh at Africans, no food total poverty, still shag like rabbits ,dumb fuks ,pity any young white brit family trying to make their way on modest wages ,sad state of affairs 

Just now, FOXHUNTER said:

It is to me I've done it ?

Some people have been 2.4, tidy clean, always had a payslip, left school at the proper age, did the requisite exams and achieved the common or garden grades to book a place on the treadmill……and some haven’t 

The people who haven’t are being excluded more and more.