Enough is enough

6 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Politicians want this drug dependency in our midst .

Its something else to divide and weaken our community’s .

Boris and the toffs are flatout on the f***ing shit  ...and that f***ing clown running the Ukraine...there's too much money and bribes involved across the globe to want to stamp it out completely... governments have peddled the shite for yrs ?

• Like 2

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know its cool to jump on the "cost of living" bandwagon but I'm not that old and I can remember as a kid not having central heating and a coal fire in the front room only. Dad used to know the coal

40 years ago we didn't have £50 a month mobile phone contracts. We didn't have Amazon Prime, Netflix, Apple, Sky monthly contracts. We didn't have a new car every two years on lease. We

I know a few lads,work away in the week,come home on the weekends and do £250 plus on the whiff? obviously buying it through the week as well...Mrs asking them where's all the coin? I worked away for

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

this silly c**t goes to Liverpool,wears a stab proof vest...swans around the Ukraine in just his 5 k suit?...the cnut is flatout himself?

To be fair I'd wear a stab vest in Liverpool 

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

hang on a minute mate....you and me have party'd when we were much younger...

we had to get the gear from somewhere???

f***ing hell, I pity you having to listen to tales of Sunderland AFC with Maxine charged out of his canister ! Lol…….it could cause a Charlie related death if you chuck yourself out of a window after 9 hours of “33000 seasons tickets sold, Joe Bolton, ran them into the sea !” Lol lol ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Few months ago in a local sauna.

Two mid 20s lads come in .

They start talking between themselfs and I could of been anyone.

Obviously by their chat they were at it selling and they saying remember that CID bloke that lived at bla bla bla who used to tip us off so long as we dropped him a bag off every so and so.

Thats where we at and teachers at it then teaching your kids on a Monday after tooting that all weekend or nurses at it on their days off then going into work looking after seriously ill folk or staff from nursing homes ect 

Maybe I’m getting old but it’s Shan in my eyes .

Right f**k it, I’ll ask if nobody else will……why are your frequenting mens saunas where young males congregate ? Lol

• Haha 2

TOMO scruffy retrobates like us it’s half expected at some point in your life . nowdays it’s deeper than that teachers ‘ nurses’ doctors ‘ police ect

And when people who’s got that responsibility and lives to save and protect are at it then society is failing .

Kids are at it Fooking pensioners are at it .

Women are prob worse than men and they then have to go home and look after kids .

Its not good mate and the parasites pushing it need reeling in because that  cocaine abuse nowdays is for best part leading to crack cocaine abuse and they not even ashamed of it or trying to hide it .

Will crack and all the misery it brings be just accepted as the norm in 10 years as cocaine now is ?

Should it be ?

What you reckon .

Some one else’s money to fix some one else’s problem . 

the money involved in ching , props up half the f***ing under 25s businesses in the uk. It’s all linked , all of it , from buying a dress on boo hoo to ending up at your mates house getting split in half by 2 Coked up roofers on steroids . That’s the new normal . That’s life . 

look at the disparity between accepted social media life on instagram , look at the women , tanned , hair extensions , botoxed , lip filers , arm sleeve tattoos , leaning against a wall in a nightclub or hotel in Dubai or against a chuckied 1 series . Fellas dressed in Montclair Parker’s stood outside an mma gym looking like those head shots you see in Turkish barbers posing like a Poundland Connor mcgregor 

and what have Kim and Connor got ? She’s a mua on Insta and cuts hair on the side , he dosses around on the site until 11 until he sobers up from last nights charge and throws 21 footers up to his pal until 4 . 

that’s the new normal and that’s what cocaine has done . It’s led to reality slipping past people where it allows them to escape the mundane reality of direct debits and running out of arms to get inked for a few hours on a weekend until Mondays reality sets in again. 

sad , but that’s what we’ve become 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It’s a mixed sauna Whiteman ‘ just a normal mixed sauna that adjoins a swimming pool 

They will prob get something similar out in that bog by 2222 lol 

It’s not for me to judge what proclivities a bloke has in his spare time mate, each to their own like ?

Your lot looked well charged up jumping around all green streetesque 4-5 years ago outside the Wheatsheaf.

Soon put back in their box I might add.

Luckily for them they were quatre a mile from the North Sea ?

Alright Tony Montana, calm down ! Lol ? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, JBs Left Peg said:

Why would we sell the 6000 for what got us was a meaningless game ?

Most folk are on holiday .

We took 1100 down and the crowd was what ? 6000 so yous never sold many either ?

Lol but you have the best away support outside the Premiership remember lol we took more to friendlies. 

anyway I think you’ll be relegated this season. You’re a league one club these days just like us 

14 hours ago, mackem said:

People don't seem to see the neighbourhood pub or club or offie has a far greater negative impact on an estate than Peruvian flake. 

As for crack the next big trend will be Fentanyl or a similar synthetic. 

Think it's the lumber they get into owing money to coke dealers that causes the problem could never way up why the small time dealers would lay an highly addictive drug on to user's who don't have the money for it. 

• Like 1