Its Time to fight

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

Ireland isn't to far behind the UK when it comes to been turned into a shithole,dublin is ruined with them 

Out of curiosity mate are you finding Irish folk are fleeing Dublin/Ireland in the ways we are discussing yet,or not ?.....and if so where are they heading ?

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

10 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

But if everybody said that though mate then where do we stand as a group ?....in terms of breeding when did the desire to stand together and face problems leave our inherent genetics ?.... if we now take the " f**k everyone else im outta here " attitude then how can we truly respect the courage and accomplishments of previous generations.

Where we stand is mate is that we are now the people where millions will pay a £100 every Saturday to stand and clap our own f**k you, we could have stayed away (and I know me and you went over the coals about this endlessly when it started happening) but we didn’t, we wanted our fix and were happy to let people spit in our face to get it.

I became resigned to it like I became resigned to lots of things, they don’t care so I don’t care so I started watching a bit of football again.

But if you want to gauge where we are at, there’s all you need to know.

We are constantly told that " we are all the same " in order to break down racial groups within communities when the reality is your Brixtons or Bradfords etc formed into the huge communities they did BECAUSE ultimately blacks want to be with blacks,pakis want to be with pakis and whites want to be with whites........but now we are being pushed out of our own lands and just accepting it....when/how have the great traits of determination and tenacity left our gene pool,because again,fight or flight isnt a decision its an instinct.

As above, we could have hurt them where it mattered in their pocket and shown empty stadiums to the world and let them explain that, as our f**k you back but we didn’t.

Edited by WILF
11 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Is Ireland some kind of sanctuary for white people then ? no its gradually turning into the same shithole the rest of Europe is turning into......ok i get it you get more for your dough in Ireland but lets not pretend there are no parts of England a man cant just as easily set up away from the issues of city life and still be amongst his own kind.

That's what I meant when i said Flamborough gnash Ireland wouldn't be my choice to be honest and their is small villages even on the outskirts of a shithole like Rotherham that are like paradise compared to areas near the town. I know one thing in my case it's fekin sad when you feel  embarrassed about telling folk you are from the town that's associated with CSE by Pakistani grooming gang's .

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

That's what I meant when i said Flamborough gnash Ireland wouldn't be my choice to be honest and their is small villages even on the outskirts of a shithole like Rotherham that are like paradise compared to areas near the town. I know one thing in my case it's fekin sad when you feel  embarrassed about telling folk you are from the town that's associated with CSE by Pakistani grooming gang's .

You shouldn’t be embarrassed mate, it’s not your shame.

Like most of us you didn’t ask for any of this, it has been inflicted upon us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Wentworths nice was up there for my birthday with friends having a few drinks not a black face insight

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Out of curiosity mate are you finding Irish folk are fleeing Dublin/Ireland in the ways we are discussing yet,or not ?.....and if so where are they heading ?

I don't  know anybody personally that's moved away because of them,I'm sure people have left certain areas because of them, parts of dublin a rife with the black gangs,and people are starting to wake up and been vocal on not wanting them or anymore coming into the country,every other day there's some up in court mostly for serious crimes 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I don't  know anybody personally that's moved away because of them,I'm sure people have left certain areas because of them, parts of dublin a rife with the black gangs,and people are starting to wake up and been vocal on not wanting them or anymore coming into the country,every other day there's some up in court mostly for serious crimes 

Jmho and what I have observed but the MASSIVE difference here is that people and certain political organisation will speak out, they will get out in the streets of their towns to protest things without needing some bigger organisation to set it up…..that just does not happen in England.

When the guards shot that spade in Dublin a while ago they tried all their BLM nonsense and just got shut down right away.

Guards totally unapologetic about it and indigenous locals out saying we don’t want your behaviour.

I may be mistaken but I think they started a fund to give the guard that shot him a holiday or something ! Lol 

That wouldn’t happen in England either ! 

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Ireland isn't to far behind the UK when it comes to been turned into a shithole,dublin is ruined with them 

Dublin was always a shit hole,it's been one 20 years ago lol

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Jmho and what I have observed but the MASSIVE difference here is that people and certain political organisation will speak out, they will get out in the streets of their towns to protest things without needing some bigger organisation to set it up…..that just does not happen in England.

When the guards shot that spade in Dublin a while ago they tried all their BLM nonsense and just got shut down right away.

Guards totally unapologetic about it and indigenous locals out saying we don’t want your behaviour.

I may be mistaken but I think they started a fund to give the guard that shot him a holiday or something ! Lol 

That wouldn’t happen in England either ! 

Yeah pal the people over here made it clear they didn't want that bloody shit and just about everyone's opinion was he got what he deserved 

• Like 1