Its Time to fight

On 02/08/2022 at 10:44, tatsblisters said:

That's what I meant when i said Flamborough gnash Ireland wouldn't be my choice to be honest and their is small villages even on the outskirts of a shithole like Rotherham that are like paradise compared to areas near the town. I know one thing in my case it's fekin sad when you feel  embarrassed about telling folk you are from the town that's associated with CSE by Pakistani grooming gang's .

As an old pal of mine from the manor famously used to say " its shit here....but its our shit "..........as Wilf said dont be embarrassed about where you are from these are all British towns and Cities belonging to us and our own people....who are worth fighting for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course it’s got to do with colour. All the people form sub Sahara and Africa and Pakistan that come over here are all a particular colour. Their outlook on life and their morals and beliefs are mil

My little girl is ten , she reads a lot and the majority is nonsense fiction type “ Lottie brooks “ style books about girls her age and the dramas they face , new girl at school , makes new friends ,

Legal or illegal, the Asian and the African have been weaponised by politicians to f***ing destroy us……and it’s working ! You know one or two that are ok, so do I and so does everyone but the one

Posted Images

All I'm hearing now from all these leaders around the world, we need to lower emissions by 2030.

The conspiracy has been proven correct yet again, agenda 2030 

There coming for our land an freedoms an traditions, people need to wake up to this bullshit co2 reduction,its top of the list beside mass immigration.

The parasite politicians are physcopaths an hypocrites of ye highest order.

Any politician shouting this sector or that needs reducing,needs a clip us the bake an told ok YOU FIRST.

meanwhile the wee midget making a right hypocrites tool of himself

21 minutes ago, baker boy said:

He looks like a nonce

Dunno about that but he's the president of the Republic,an all he talks about is climate change yet flys about in a fecking helicopter all the time bb.

I'm sick to death of these massive hypocrites.

• Like 1

This was a couple years ago but there was a bit of land for sale pure shite big land between borders and Edinburgh they don’t even graze sheep on it I can’t remember how many acres it was but it was substantial 

marketed as 

“reverse your carbon footprint”

something along those lines the first words incorrect maybe “balance” Christ almighty when a mile up the road on the opposite side there building cardboard houses on green belt land offering 5% mortgages to young couples and then when all those are sold rehoming all the scum from the estate into the houses that are left into the 20% social housing that’s required to get permission to build in the first place turning it into a better looking shit hole 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Francie said:

A wee old irishman was hacked to death in Broad daylight in England an sadiq Khan blames the weather

Francie it’s not a suprise I life in a rural community or rather a ruralish constituency and the big towns a ride with hard drugs and everyone knows who does it including the police because they live here to 

I got call from lad that rents my old house on Wednesday 

police here after you no idea why 

called 101 gave name address telephone number then they proceeded to tell me they couldn’t tell me or put me through to local station to find out why due to data protection after I’ve given them mine 

i went to local station there was 8 cars in car park I rang door for 30 mins and ended up going round back knocking a window to tell them I was handing myself in to then wait 3 hours in reception to get done with a traffic offence after which they accused me of having no insurance and when I told them I’ve fleet insurance for 3 vans and 2 cars they admitted they can’t even check that out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Take note lads this is how it's done.

There still here somewere tho,not one woman or child,all male feck that,not one background check,send them back to mainland Europe asap

I was only watching that earlier,did you see the one about the charity shop in Cork giving free stuff to Ukrainians only

Screenshot_20220823-002922_Facebook.jpg

Edited by peterhunter86